This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carl@Cwc

which gutter cam monitors
« on: August 07, 2012, 04:58:22 pm »
hi peoples
looking for a suitable simple cheap monitor to use with our bullet cam .

anyone got any reccomendations  ;)

evo

Re: which gutter cam monitors
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 05:46:04 pm »

Dave.

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 06:09:08 pm »
James, does the camera get it's power from the 9v battery that's mentioned? - in the picture it looks like it's got a lead for the AC adapter to plug in.

mickwc

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 06:12:57 pm »
hi Carl,

Have you ever used a mirror? Thats what we use and have found it so much easier that a cam and monitor, you can show the customer as you quote and then after the job has been done. its surprising just how much you can see, it does take a little time to master getting the angle right but once thats sorted its so much quicker.

Mick

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 06:18:33 pm »
hi Carl,

Have you ever used a mirror? Thats what we use and have found it so much easier that a cam and monitor, you can show the customer as you quote and then after the job has been done. its surprising just how much you can see, it does take a little time to master getting the angle right but once thats sorted its so much quicker.

Mick

hi mick
i have a mirror on my poles but its a right PIA at times.
ive just bought a 3000w triple motor vac and gardner carbon vacpoles as i am picking up a fair amount of this work so have invested in it.
plus ive got shoulder bursitis so need to use lightest available and minimise the time spent with my arms above my head.

mickwc

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 07:11:29 pm »
would love to try the carbon poles!! i still use the metal ones, nightmare! good to hear your busy, gutter cleaning can be a good earner, and plenty of work about, sounds like a good set up you've got.

brad t

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2012, 07:13:23 pm »
Carl what poles have you got? and where did you get them?
thanks b

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2012, 07:45:30 pm »
Carl what poles have you got? and where did you get them?
thanks b

they are from grippatank.

they are gardiner poles by the way so nice and light.

the grippatank website is still being built so is absolute pants at the minute= no pics etc up. but if you phone them up they are really really really  helpfull.

type grippavac into youtube and they have a couple of vids on there also

evo

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2012, 08:06:01 pm »
James, does the camera get it's power from the 9v battery that's mentioned? - in the picture it looks like it's got a lead for the AC adapter to plug in.

they are rechargeable battery's i think they will last the day.

brad t

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2012, 08:17:46 pm »
Thanks Carl, yes i have been looking at there site and it changed not long ago and not for the better ;D
are they sl poles? on the old site it looked like they had clx and slx poles for gutters but there site dont show you much now. 

Carl@Cwc

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2012, 08:31:47 pm »
Thanks Carl, yes i have been looking at there site and it changed not long ago and not for the better ;D
are they sl poles? on the old site it looked like they had clx and slx poles for gutters but there site dont show you much now. 

they are sl range i think as they are high modulus..

i bet alex gardiner could tell us the details  :-*

Phil @ Extreme Clean

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 09:11:37 pm »
It plugs in to charge then you unplug to use the battery is same as a nokis phone so easy to get hold of and easy to charge.
Extreme Clean
Carpets to DRY For!!!!!

www.bookaquote.co.uk

Afterglow Window Cleaners

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2012, 08:43:29 pm »
hi Carl,

Mick

Mick, where did you get your mirror from and is it easy to attach to your system?

Cheers, Gary