This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Phone calls anyone
« on: July 24, 2012, 08:38:08 pm »
Just wondering if anyone is seeing an increase in phone calls of late or is it rather poor  ?

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

colin purewater

Re: phone calls anyone
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 08:40:38 pm »
All quiet on the Weston front this month for me mate

Don't mind tho got enough  to do :)
keep it simple

p1w1

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2012, 09:39:26 pm »
virtually everything comes through my website any more on the call me back option

gary999

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 10:31:44 pm »
phonecalls have been quiet over the last few months ,obviously the rotten weather
hasnt helped,have had a few creep through this week

RO-Sheen

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2012, 10:36:28 pm »
same for me, 5 new customers in july and much the same in Jun. Got poo loads to do anyway so tbh dont want lots of  new customers.
Formerly known as GARGAAX

dazmond

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 07:33:53 am »
steady trickle of existing customers wanting conny roofs cleaned,fascias,solar panels etc but new window cleaning jobs?totally dried up!!! :( :(

i think its a combination of the bad weather,more people struggling and loads more window cleaners in my area.

ill be canvassing and leafleting some huge houses near where i work soon as i want some bigger jobs to fill in the gaps.now ive got a 40ft pole it broadens my scope of work i can take on! ;) ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 01:00:18 pm »
I lost over £6k worth of work 2 months ago, but I have gained £3k in new stuff, the phones calls have been steady, I have noticed more enquiries from my website though

wpclean

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 09:05:02 pm »
I lost over £6k worth of work 2 months ago, but I have gained £3k in new stuff, the phones calls have been steady, I have noticed more enquiries from my website though
How did you lose all the work, if you dont mind me asking ?

Re: Phone calls anyone
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 09:09:59 pm »
a couple were from customers dying, I have had 7 so far, the other were 2 contracts, one should of ended in january so I got 6 months extra, which is a bonus, the other was a re-tender of a contract, again this sort of thing happens.

but on the whole more customers are coming fprward than I am losing, the 2 contracts where big ones to be fair.