This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

john the cleaner

Re: Strangest thing you've come across on your round?
« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2012, 03:32:36 pm »
i saw a guy once with a brush on the end of a stick attached to a hose in the van lol said he was a window cleaner.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2012, 05:24:11 pm »
i saw a guy once with a brush on the end of a stick attached to a hose in the van lol said he was a window cleaner.

Let me guess ... you live North of Birmingham?

Possibly to the West of the Pennines?

;)
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2012, 05:51:36 pm »
There are apparantly black squirrels in the woods to the back of Northwood Golf Course. One of my customers pointed one out to me which was interesting and then spent the next twenty minutes telling me about them. Which was not.

;D ;D

Ian101

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2012, 07:10:59 pm »
There are apparantly black squirrels in the woods to the back of Northwood Golf Course. One of my customers pointed one out to me which was interesting and then spent the next twenty minutes telling me about them. Which was not.

;D ;D

hope you charged him a waiting fee  ;)

steve rix

« Reply #44 on: June 25, 2012, 12:29:16 pm »
A few years ago when I was a milkman, I saw a bloke in his garage, stood on a chair, with a rope around his neck attached to the rafters! He asked me to kick away the chair1 in a panick I said I couldn't dothat."Why not?" he says. It would be murder I says. I made a hasty retreat banged on next door who called the police. Not suprisingly he was sectioned.

Owen R

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 02:00:43 pm »
About a fortnight ago I'd called in at a shop that I do their windows to present an invoice (I clean them early in the morning before they open) and just passin the shop was a guy in shorts strolling up the High Street. Nothing unusual in that - but the man, obviously, had a catheter fitted and his bag was straped to his calf for all the world to see (half full). Now that put me off my tea. ::)

H S and Son

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 02:06:34 pm »
I haven't got any really strange stories, but I know Steve C who comes on here once saw his reflection in the glass he was cleaning and he's never recovered.

Londoner

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2012, 08:42:15 pm »

;D ;D

hope you charged him a waiting fee  ;)

I'd lost the will to live by that stage. Just managing to get away seemed good enough

ants

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2012, 10:54:31 pm »
I got a fone call to go and quote on a busy high st,a guy answered the door in a pair of baggy y fronts carried out the conversation at the door and he never batted an eyelid

hydro

« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2012, 05:19:07 pm »
years ago when i first started i went to do a customers windows tradish and she had only gone and left her vibrator and durex lube on the window sill ive never looked at the women in the same way again  ;)