This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mxg

Zybax Odourmaster - Does it work
« on: January 18, 2006, 05:36:54 pm »

Have recently purchased some of this stuff to get rid of the smell of cat p from a vacated house. The carpet has been ripped out so its down to bare floor boards but the place still stinks to high heaven.

Followed the instructions and washed everything down with water first and then applied the initial Shock Dose and tried to get in to as many nooks and crannies as I possibly could in line with the instructions.

I know I have got to repeat this shock dose a few times but when I went back today there was no obvious or noticeable improvement.

Anyone got anything to share ?

Mick

Gavin Reardon

Re: Zybax Odourmaster - Does it work
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2006, 06:47:20 pm »
Hi Mick

Yes it great stuff, I use Solubac now as it does the same job but smells nicer If you ring me on 07813 455227 I will tell you how to use your product  ;) to long to type  ;D

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk

garyj

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 11:31:54 pm »
I've been very disapointed with Zybax, I think it only masks the smell while something like Urine Off or Solubac actually eliminates the bacteria and the smell.

Art

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2006, 12:36:40 am »
Gary are the 2 products you mentioned protein digesters and if so do they need moisture to be active?

Thanks in advance Arthur

Gavin Reardon

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2006, 08:14:29 am »
Hi All

Solubac while acheiving exellent cleaning results it removes all malodours effortlessly, which arise from the decomposition of organnic substances, it is particularly suitable for bad odour removal and maintenance of heavily soiled areas such as sanitory facilities, tolilets, bins, drains etc it can also be used on textile surfaces.

To use dilute with warm water as directed and allow to stand for 10 minutes then treat the effected area, the chemical is a living culture that manufactres specific bacteric to digest the organic matter leaving a very pleasant odour.

I hope this helps

Regards Gavin
Gavin Reardon IICRC / NCCA

www.ace-cleaning.co.uk