Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

from edge2edge

Forbo colorex sd/ec flooring
« on: June 19, 2012, 04:26:30 pm »
Been asked to clean this at a site i do the carpets for so would ask what you guys use as i have a numatic nmd1000s rotor but would need to hire a scrubber drier if required as per the Forbo video...Any advise/help appreciated guys..................Alan(swindon)

Jamie Pearson

Re: Forbo colorex sd/ec flooring
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 07:54:02 pm »
Do not apply floor finish to this product and ensure that the cleaning product you use is non residual.

Will they be testing the floor afterwards? Often these tiles are loose laid onto access panels so be careful of water ingress.

The product is homogenous so you can lightly sand out any surface imperfections. We supply Dr.Schutz PU Cleaner which is a non-residual product that can be used for cleaning.

A simple buffing with a high speed machine will restore the sheen to the tiles after deep scrubbing.

Use you single disc machine and a wet vac.

from edge2edge

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 08:22:43 pm »
Thanks for the reply so do i apply the product use the scrubber drier then buff off with a red pad or have i misunderstood the process............Alan 

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 08:37:51 pm »
apply solution
agitate with appropriate pad for soiling
remove by wet vac
rinse mop or scrubber dryer
dry buff if required.

from edge2edge

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2012, 06:57:14 am »
Much appreciated I will pop into my supplier and see if he has this(or equivalent product) and if not will give you a bell tomorrow.............Thanks   again for the advice...............Alan

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2012, 03:39:43 pm »
Nice to speak to you today.

Good luck with your quotation.