This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuart mc

Re: Taking dog to work ?
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2012, 10:45:13 pm »
I have took my dog lots of times, he just sleeps on my seat normally, never barks and we stop now and then for a walk and drink, springer, gets loads of attention if spotted

Ryan @ Transparent, Carlisle

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2012, 12:37:55 am »
Gentlemn, please. All that glitters is not gold.

There is a certain charity who attempt to prevent cruelty to animals. And thats. All they are,, a charity, a bunch of jumped up idiots who think they have special powers.

However, it is ok for them to 'put down' a number of perfectly healthy german shephards, amd where was their involvment when the copper left his dog in car, and paid the,ultimate price?

Please do not be,blinkered into,everything this organisation says, they are but a mere charity who live off the people that they brainwash ;)

Read into it what you,will, but the proof is in the pudding.... And the pudding? Well, google it     '##pca - what they dont want you to know'

tompoole

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2012, 08:47:35 am »
i wish i had a dog to take...instead i have to put up with my horse

Pmsl !!! That's just cruel :-)

ben M

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2012, 10:21:26 am »
i don't like dogs!  ;D

Phil Mitchell

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2012, 01:18:22 pm »
My six year old Labrador has been working with me since day 1 and there's never been a problem. I know where shes allowed out so I work my day accordingly. Normally I'll walk her at 8am and start at 8.30am. Four to five houses later she'll jump out for a job then back in until lunchtime when she'll have a walk and I'll have a walking lunch! Then it's back to work with the intention of cleaning another house where shes allowed out before finishing around 3pm.

If its really hot I'll only work until 1pm ish, my dog means the world to me and I'd never let her over heat or become uncomfortable.

evo

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2012, 04:37:52 pm »
here you go guys this would stop the pooch over heating

g.brookes

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2012, 08:28:58 pm »
ryan ive got no idea what you're on about.  seriously considering a dog now that you all say the dogs fine in the van

Ryan @ Transparent, Carlisle

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2012, 09:19:45 pm »
Im on about an animal charity mate. Somebody mentioned the RSPCA and I was giving my views on this charity.albeit I may hav had a pint of cider, or 8 ;D