This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Will_Haggerty

SOLD: Ashton-Under-Lyne work for sale (price change) New
« on: June 03, 2012, 01:10:17 pm »
All the work is very reliable, compact, consisting  of mainly terraced houses, shops, pubs and flats. The round is done every two weeks, makes £3500 a month and well over 30% pays as you clean. An ideal opportunity to buy work if you are starting up or as an add on to an existing business. I clean the round both with the WFP and traditional method, I can do this work in tough weather conditions with two lads in three and a half days. Only selling due to excessive work load. Take over of the work will be smoothly done with letters explaining the situation and an introduction to customers, once payment is received. Not interested in renting off nor paying weekly. No time wasters please! Asking Price : £25,000 contact me via this or e-mail: pathwindowcleaners@hotmail.co.uk mobile: 07947540564

landy2

Re: Ashton-Under-Lyne work for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2012, 04:23:20 pm »
hello will its jason , i see you are selling the work on here , did steve work well for you . ;D ;D ;D

Will_Haggerty

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 08:42:35 pm »
Owite Jay, yeah got the work up for sale and have a fair bit of interest already! Ste has been great, good lad who cracks on with it  ;) what you up 2?

landy2

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 03:10:13 pm »
had a easy day done a p.v.c clean  back to full day tuesday    8) ;D :o