This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Window Washers

Customer Complaint
« on: June 01, 2012, 06:29:21 pm »
Had an email this morning: A customer complaint, Well so I thought!

there was an address that rang a bell in my mind but just not clear enough.
I reply to this email, saying sorry that they had a problem and without doubt we would be out to fix the problem, we offer great customer services and should they need to speak with me they could.
I asked them to send full address as I had searched the data base and could not find them (thought they must have been a new clean we did monday (as it happens that was when the problem happened.

So off the email goes and I head out to an area we clean sure it was around there.

I clean a few new houses and call my guys asking if they remember this house.

I still drew a blank  :-\

I get back to my office scratching my head.

I check email, this person had given me the address and postcode, not only are they not one of my customers they are in Horsham  ;D
So I politely replied and advised her of her mistake and that we are not the company that cleans her windows and gave her a link to my horsham page for window cleaning and advised her that I often get complaints of this nature (which I do often) and if they would like a professional window cleaner that they could find a number there to speak with Paul a guy local to her that offers a quality service.

I am just glad we did;nt do any bad work, and it was a good reminder to the guys that I check the work done and also check out the complaints  ;D

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Mike #1

Re: Customer Complaint
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 06:40:21 pm »
well done professionally done . Mike

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 06:49:24 pm »

I reply to this email, saying sorry that they had a problem and without doubt we would be out to fix the problem, we offer great customer services and should they need to speak with me they could.
I asked them to send full address as I had searched the data base and could not find them (thought they must have been a new clean we did monday (as it happens that was when the problem happened.

So off the email goes and I head out to an area we clean sure it was around there.

I still drew a blank  :-\

I check email, this person had given me the address and postcode, not only are they not one of my customers they are in Horsham  ;D
So I politely replied and advised her of her mistake and that we are not the company that cleans her windows and gave her a link to my horsham page for window cleaning and advised her that I often get complaints of this nature (which I do often) and if they would like a professional window cleaner that they could find a number there to speak with Paul a guy local to her that offers a quality service.

I am just glad we did;nt do any bad work, and it was a good reminder to the guys that I check the work done and also check out the complaints  ;D

Well I've heard nothing about it.  Surprising really as it's been about 3 weeks since I cleaned over there so if there was a complaint, I would have expected it sooner.
I don't want to put my email on here but any chance of emailing the address to me.  I'm curious now  :)

That does bring up something about the website that I noticed before.  If someone isn't looking closely, it can give the impression that you are an umbrella company of the ones that advertise on your site.

Alternatively, it could be about a company that trades in that area under the name "Window Washers".  I have had this happen before.  Someone will pick up my number from your site and, although I am called "Coleman Services", they mistakenly think I am the Horsham "Window Washers".  I've picked up a couple of jobs like that - though I did tell them what it was about.  I've also had enquiries about things that are nothing to do with me  ;D

Rogue Trader

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 07:44:39 pm »
have you been splashing and dashing in Horsham again Mr Coleman ... shame on you!! ;)

Window Washers

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 08:39:58 pm »

I check email, this person had given me the address and postcode, not only are they not one of my customers they are in Horsham  ;D

I am just glad we did;nt do any bad work, and it was a good reminder to the guys that I check the work done and also check out the complaints  ;D

Well I've heard nothing about it.  Surprising really as it's been about 3 weeks since I cleaned over there so if there was a complaint, I would have expected it sooner.
I don't want to put my email on here but any chance of emailing the address to me.  I'm curious now  :)

That does bring up something about the website that I noticed before.  If someone isn't looking closely, it can give the impression that you are an umbrella company of the ones that advertise on your site.

Alternatively, it could be about a company that trades in that area under the name "Window Washers".  I have had this happen before.  Someone will pick up my number from your site and, although I am called "Coleman Services", they mistakenly think I am the Horsham "Window Washers".  I've picked up a couple of jobs like that - though I did tell them what it was about.  I've also had enquiries about things that are nothing to do with me  ;D
Paul this is 100% not you, nor if it was would I post this on here, I would have called you. This is that company again, there loss is your gain  ;)

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Paul Coleman

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 11:34:58 pm »
have you been splashing and dashing in Horsham again Mr Coleman ... shame on you!! ;)

Yes I did a terrible job.  But at least I phoned them first  ;D

Paul Coleman

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2012, 11:37:42 pm »

Paul this is 100% not you, nor if it was would I post this on here, I would have called you. This is that company again, there loss is your gain  ;)

Ian

Hi Ian
I had already written the first part of my post before I twigged it was probably about the Horsham Window Washers company.  So I added that last bit on  :) .

I need to discuss something with you in the near future anyway so I'll phone in a couple of weeks.  No rush.

Window Washers

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2012, 11:55:10 pm »

Ian

Hi Ian
I had already written the first part of my post before I twigged it was probably about the Horsham Window Washers company.  So I added that last bit on  :) .

I need to discuss something with you in the near future anyway so I'll phone in a couple of weeks.  No rush.
No probs Paul anytime, just call my mobile as I am out of my office a lot at the moment  ;)

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2012, 09:35:56 am »
Hope it wasnt me

Window Washers

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2012, 09:49:19 am »
Hope it wasnt me
Nope it was not you Alex  ;D