This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Greig...

Round wanted in Kent
« on: May 28, 2012, 07:45:00 pm »
Hi guys, I'm looking for a window cleaning round to buy in the kent area. Ideally would like approx £2500 per month. Does anyone have anything like this or any suggestions? Thanks

wpclean

Re: Round wanted in Kent
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 10:56:28 pm »
Posted on 19/05/12
Region: South East England
Type: Domestic and commercial
Monthly Avg Value : £4,200 - 4,600
Established For: 17 years
Comments: Fully up and running window cleaning business established by myself for the last 17 years. Sale is for complete business as I’m relocating and in the process of buying a new business. This is a genuine sale and is a fantastic opportunity for someone to purchase a well-established and professional business. Most of the work is window cleaning using water fed poles; there is some ground maintenance work that we have started doing over the last year but the main business is window cleaning. This is what we are known for. We work throughout Southeast London and North Kent for our regular customers and general one off cleans that frequently come in. I would just like to add I will be sad to see the business sell as I have put a lot of work into the business from day one, when I just had a car, bucket and a ladder. What you get: 03 Ford Connect van with two man water fed system + poles and traditional tools and ladders. 02 Renault Traffic, one man water fed system + poles used for grounds maintenance and window cleaning. Also has ladders and traditional tools. Both vans have long MOTs and are taxed. Also, fully sign written. It comes with fantastic telephone number that will be transferred to you, a fully up and running website which will also be transferred to you. Website normally shows on page 1 or 2 on Google website. Business is also on yell.com and in the Thompsons local book and Thomson’s local website. One year’s membership to the federation of window cleaning. This business is fully transferable to the new owner: you can literally start working from day one. We also rent a small lock up in Baxley DA15 for a small fee, which we use as a base to store tools and fill up each morning with water. This storage houses our commercial RO water purification system which is included in the sale. You can either rent the lock up or you can remove the RO system and set up elsewhere. You will receive all business literature from business cards and letter headed paper work and uniform designs and all contact numbers. This business has more potential for growth: always new work coming in, although very busy with regular customers, which are good payers and reliable. Most pay by bank transfer or standing order. Most of our work comes in from our website and the sign writing on the van and three local estate agencies that use us (we are the only window cleaners that they use) will introduce you to all my contacts and customers. I’m happy to work with the new owner and train if necessary to ensure a smooth change over. Selling as a complete business and will not split, the business will be fully up and running until day of change over. Asking price is £37,000 advertised else where so have the right to end listing. All enquiries to be made by phone this is a genuine sale.
Asking Price : £37,000
Register as a member to view contact details

wpclean

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:59:06 pm »
It is advertised on this site - www.windowcleaningroundforsale.co.uk   

Hope this helps.

Greig...

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 08:27:50 pm »
Thankyou. Although I have seen this add before. Only its a little more than I was looking for but mainly more money than I have to spend.  I'l have to keep searching!!

Pureclean Essex Services

Re: Round wanted in Kent New
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 08:56:26 pm »
Hi Mate, seen this on Ebay, follow the link below, I was going to enquire on this round,but I'm in Essex and the traffic jams on M25 have put me off  :(

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Window-Cleaning-Round-Sale-/330741239760?pt=UK_HomeGarden_CLV_Cleaning_CA&hash=item4d01b6cfd0

Brian.

Greig...

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 09:10:44 pm »
Cheers Brian, def worth a look at maybe just to get me started... and your right, the 25 is a bloody nightmare!! I was recently in Australia for 3 years and they moan about traffic there, they dont have a clue!

Pureclean Essex Services

Re: Round wanted in Kent New
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 10:35:32 pm »
No probs Greig, hope the round turns out good for you.

Brian.