This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

C o z y

Re: Can you call before you come next time
« Reply #220 on: June 02, 2012, 06:40:55 pm »
Sahar Hashthingy is a mate of yours then?? Go on Hydro, tell me you visit eachother often etc etc.

C'mon, giz a laugh  ;D ;D ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

« Reply #221 on: June 02, 2012, 06:43:38 pm »
Sahar Hashthingy is a mate of yours then?? Go on Hydro, tell me you visit eachother often etc etc.

did I say she was a mate, I said I met her at an event, I also meet Vince Cable, Ed Balls and Selina Scott at the same event.

pncleaning

« Reply #222 on: June 02, 2012, 06:47:16 pm »
[ [/quote] Hydro, you can stay in bed for the next year if you like. Just send your fleet of imaginary vans down this way with all your imaginary staff. I'll give you some good B&B's if you want. [/quote] Hydro I heard that Marks a tidy guy so he might put you up  ;D Mike boxall was talking about all the members from this forum meeting up one day. What a brave man he is!!!!! There would be a pub brawl, guys can not even get on through a computer  ;D so wot would it be like face to face and a belly of booze  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tom White

« Reply #223 on: June 02, 2012, 06:47:20 pm »

did I say she was a mate, I said I met her at an event, I also meet Vince Cable, Ed Balls and Selina Scott at the same event.

I once met Prince Philip and he spoke to me.  

He said, "Shift!".

I've also met Limahl from Kagagoogoo.

C o z y

« Reply #224 on: June 02, 2012, 06:48:38 pm »
So did you show them 9 pages of CIU members "bullying" you? The reason you're a magnet for negative is because you seem to be the only person who believes the stuff you post.

Walter Mitty. That just about sums it up Hydro.

pncleaning

« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2012, 06:50:14 pm »

Here we go  ;D ;D ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2012, 06:51:18 pm »
I might meet the Grim Reaper after this thread  ::)

mikecam

« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2012, 06:52:00 pm »
New sign writting looks good Mike !!!
Mines not on yet Ian, i've part stripped most the old stuff off, not getting done till next month. Mine makes the fleet four vehicles between us. There's pretty much not much we can't cover between us.

C o z y

« Reply #228 on: June 02, 2012, 06:53:50 pm »

AuRavelling79

« Reply #229 on: June 02, 2012, 06:56:24 pm »
>William

Selina Scott - she was great in her prime - whatever happened to her?

In a previous life when I thought going to sales functions was a wise use of my time we (the sales team of the office equipment firm I sold for) got taken on a jolly (and this will show you how long ago it was) and Mike Yarwood presented it as Frankie Howard; Sue Cooke did the serious bits, Hale and Pace did the comedy and Roy Castle blew us away by playing requests on the trumpet.

Some wise guy asked him to do "flight of the bumble bee" and he did!

Mind you I don't see the relevance of such stuff to a window cleaner except perhaps to help make oneself feel "more important".

Now if you want to hear or read a motivational guy read or listen to Steven Covey. Really top stuff.
It's a game of three halves!

AuRavelling79

« Reply #231 on: June 02, 2012, 07:01:22 pm »

I once met Prince Philip and he spoke to me.  

He said, "Shift!".

I've also met Limahl from Kagagoogoo.

I heard a similar story from my old boss - he was a corporal on the "Queens Flight" in the RAF and he was doing last minute cleaning on the 'plane when Phil the Greek walks in and asks him why he's still there. My boss says he replied with "Cleaning sir!" and Phil the Bubble tells him to F off.

I asked my boss what he did and he said "I F'd off of course!"

Obvious really.

It's a game of three halves!

C o z y

« Reply #232 on: June 02, 2012, 07:14:08 pm »
Gold, I find Pat Condell better than Steven Covey  ;D

EandM

« Reply #233 on: June 02, 2012, 07:18:47 pm »
A few years back I used to clean the windows of Peter Brackley the football commentator. Very nice chap but our conversations were very few, usually revolving around how I like my tea and that conversation was usually with his wife. Problem was he was all talked out and I know nothing about football. Bit of non-event really -  like this thread is becoming.

What was the point originally?

« Reply #234 on: June 02, 2012, 07:25:54 pm »
>William

Mind you I don't see the relevance of such stuff to a window cleaner except perhaps to help make oneself feel "more important".

Now if you want to hear or read a motivational guy read or listen to Steven Covey. Really top stuff.

She got old, I was shocked when I first saw her.

I had to go to this event and I didn't even know she was going to be there, but I listened to her, she talked about how she first got started, all about the setbacks she faced, most where from professionals who said her idea would not work in this country.

She then talked about how her business grew and the mistakes she made, the biggest one she made was bringing in professionals to manage her company, she then lost control and sold up.

She then went on to start up another sucessful business and now she writes books and gives speechs.

There was also a marketing guru who is a expert on networking and linkedin, he also gave a brilliant speech.

While all of these people might not be relevant to window cleaning, their knowledge and experence are useful for someone who doesn't want to clean windows for a job, but to have a sucessful cleaning business.

G Griffin

« Reply #235 on: June 02, 2012, 07:28:15 pm »
A few years back I used to clean the windows of Peter Brackley the football commentator. Very nice chap but our conversations were very few, usually revolving around how I like my tea and that conversation was usually with his wife. Problem was he was all talked out and I know nothing about football. Bit of non-event really -  like this thread is becoming.

What was the point originally?

I bet it's hard to hold a conversation with one of those microphones stuck to your lips, though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rosskesava

« Reply #236 on: June 02, 2012, 07:29:45 pm »
For breakfast I had 2 slices of toast, a bowl of cornflakes and two cups of tea.

I really enjoyed it.

Sorry, have I gone off topic?
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

G Griffin

« Reply #237 on: June 02, 2012, 07:31:33 pm »
For breakfast I had 2 slices of toast, a bowl of cornflakes and two cups of tea.

I really enjoyed it.

Sorry, have I gone off topic?

No, you had one the day before.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

C o z y

« Reply #238 on: June 02, 2012, 07:34:46 pm »
>William

She got old, I was shocked when I first saw her.

I had to go to this event and I didn't even know she was going to be there, but I listened to her, she talked about how she first got started, all about the setbacks she faced, most where from professionals who said her idea would not work in this country.

She then talked about how her business grew and the mistakes she made, the biggest one she made was bringing in professionals to manage her company, she then lost control and sold up.

She then went on to start up another sucessful business and now she writes books and gives speechs.

There was also a marketing guru who is a expert on networking and linkedin, he also gave a brilliant speech.

While all of these people might not be relevant to window cleaning, their knowledge and experence are useful for someone who doesn't want to clean windows for a job, but to have a sucessful cleaning business.

It's all "My dads a policeman" really Hydro. How do you get on at these Amway breakfast meetings? If they don't agree with what you say, do you talk them to death like you do on here?

mister bit

« Reply #239 on: June 02, 2012, 07:49:00 pm »
i once put up a sign that fell on Nick Ross (off of crimewatch) head when he was in the middle of a presentation at a business function ... it was only foamex so no harm done  ;D