This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ANGELA YOUNG

SOLD: ESTABLISHED WINDOW CLEANING ROUND New
« on: May 22, 2012, 10:28:21 am »
Established window cleaning round for sale in mostly Dalgety Bay, Fife. I also have few houses in Dunfermline and Burntisland so will be good for expansion there too. I have 550 houses and 4 commercial properties. Makes £3200 per month. I have ongoing advertising in the local business directory and also have an advert in the local gala in June. £7500 including the round and the business contact number. This is a great business for someone to buy and expand. we have a good name in the area. I also have a van for sale/ladders and equipment - willing to take offers on that seperately.

The only reason for sale is I took this business over to make a wee profit for me ( I have 2 full time guys working for me) but have realised that its growing too quickly and the phone never stops. This is taking up too much of my time. So what was meant to be a sideline has now become my main focus. This is a great business for someone starting up as obviously reputation, customer base, embroidered clothes, all equipment and van are all accessible. You could buy today and start tomorrow.

07990 583690 or 01383 824449