This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

paul alan

where to buy a ready to go wfp?
« on: May 14, 2012, 06:21:03 pm »
Where can i buy a ready to use water fed pole from? i dont realy want to spend any more than £500 but i want summat to do the job properly.I dont have a lot of upstairs work at the moment and will cary on doing bungalows traditionaly.Is there any way for me to find out which system to get without buying a meter to test the local water? I think its around soft/soft medium here in north wales! Just want summat reliable and affordable for around 25 - 75 houses per month.P S have car not van. thanks.

Re: where to buy a ready to go wfp?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 06:43:46 pm »
if you want to use a car, your best bet would be to fill up and purify your water at home and transport it in your car , then you can use a portable system such as a trolly or backpacks to clean your windows, in my opinion diy backpacks are more handy than trollys and a hell of a lot cheaper, check out diy wagga on youtube to see what i meen.

a backpack costs 140 including vat you can see them at www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk
for a pole you will want a clx 22 - 27 ft gardinerpolesystems.co.uk are the best by a mile for poles, trust me dont get a pole from anywhere else

you will need other bits a pieces like an ro system and a d i vessel and some resin, but the guys at the warehouse or gardiners can help you out with these they all know what you will need.

i recon for a complete backpack on a sackbarrow set up all in you will need about 500 quid
if you would prefer the trolly systems all in you will need about 1000 and the best place to find these are purefreeedom.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 06:44:49 pm »
you need a tds meter because you will constantly be testing the quality of you water, these are only about £15

mark mids

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2012, 07:55:09 pm »
Look on ebay for a trolley sytsem there are always some on there, the good thing about a trolley system is that you can if wanted use it abit like a van mounted system if you wish, just buy a longer hose! and it can easly be turned into a van mounted systen should you want to get a tank in the future, you will defo need a tds metre as you will always need to check your water regardless, or how will you know when your resin or ro filters need changing, £500 should get you a decent trolly system.

good luck  ;)