This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jim Ward

ROUND WANTED - CAMBRIDGE
« on: May 01, 2012, 02:18:23 pm »
Established business, looking to expand. Interested in all work in or around Cambridgeshire.

Commercial & Domestic, Trad & WFP.

Window Washers

Re: ROUND WANTED - CAMBRIDGE
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 12:40:16 am »
what price are you willing to pay per clean for wfp work with good rate of pay PH I have a round in cambridge I would sell for the right price
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Jim Ward

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 07:12:59 am »
HI Ian,

Thanks for replying. General consensus seems to be 'around' 3 x monthly value for good established domestic work. Commercial work is different.

It depends on the area, type of work, and most importantly how long you have had the round established.

I would say to ring me, but I had my mobile stolen yesterday! I should have a new one in a couple of days.
Mob: 07717 357943.

Or, e-mail me on: office@jameswardltd.co.uk.

Kind Regards, James.

Window Washers

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 10:42:55 am »
3x James  ;D

The work is very well established for over 10 years all waterfed pole, 3x is not any where near the value of this work I would class this on par with commercial it can be cleaned in any weather and at good rates per hour, if you do want a chat give me a call on 07788732789 when you get your mobile back.

I am in no way desperate to sell this work as it is done within my rounds on a 4 weekly basis, but for the right price I would be willing to sell it and also the area page on google which is page one.

Best wishes

Ian
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Jim Ward

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2012, 11:40:37 am »
Hi Ian,

Thanks for replying. I will give you a call in the next day or two.

In the meantime, in the interests of saving us both time, I'm assuming you have a approximate figure in mind?

As you know the income the work generates I'm sure you have an idea of what you want for it.

Kind Regards

James.

Window Washers

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 11:14:54 am »
Hi Ian,

Thanks for replying. I will give you a call in the next day or two.

In the meantime, in the interests of saving us both time, I'm assuming you have a approximate figure in mind?

As you know the income the work generates I'm sure you have an idea of what you want for it.

Kind Regards

James.
Hi James,
I have now employed someone else to cover the work, good luck anyway with everything. Maybe we can still do something as I get calls all the time for areas of cambridge I dont cover, I dont mind selling you these confirmed leads.

give me a call when you get your phone sorted.

Ian