Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Views appreciated
« on: April 30, 2012, 06:46:25 am »
Does any one use Amtech Premium carpet & Upholstery cleaner as a prespray? Would it compare with Pureclean results wise
(pertaining to Portable machine not TM)

Mike Halliday

Re: Views appreciated
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 07:43:49 am »
It's a good quality product from an excellent company, I would think it might not be as economical as pureclean.

I used it for years before alternatives became available , I only stopped using it as it was easier to buy pure clean while I was buying other supplies
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 11:17:26 am »
William

Changing subject slightly

In the past you have said you do mainly commercial . Is this large areas , do you use more than one portable .

Just curious

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:42:13 pm »
I have 3 portables 2 off which I use only for commercial jobs and my ninja for domestic use, I have been using (ultimate master on domestic carpets in small doses after pre spraying with AMtech premium carpet cleaner) I do get good results. Industrial work I prespray with crystal green, bonnet mop with a rotary then extract with very hot water to get an evan clean afterwards it is probably a bit long winded in some instances but I do get good results. And yes most of my weekly work is industrial/commercial as I have a contract with Veolia and SERCO so they tend to send me any where.

john martin

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2012, 01:32:26 pm »
for domestic use, I have been using (ultimate master on domestic carpets in small doses after pre spraying with AMtech premium carpet cleaner) I do get good results.

Amtech premium is mostly diluted STPP ( sodium tripolyphosphate )

Ultimate master also looks to contain about 30% STPP ( probably more concentrate than the amtech premium ) along other ingredients likely to be beneficial in a prespray .
You could just prespray with the ultimate master from your tank and then dilute further if you want to keep it in the rince .
but you may just find it convenient to use the amtech in your sprayer .

Pure clean is likely also mainly STPP    ,  i'v loosely worked out that pureclean will be 3 to 4 times more concentrate than the amtech liquid so about 2 to 3 times more economical to use .

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2012, 06:18:02 pm »
Cheers for that i'll take that on board

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2012, 07:12:38 pm »
I remember Derek Bolton used to pre spray with UM before Micro splitters became more prominent (god I'm showing my age!)

Shaun

Paul Moss

« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2012, 07:53:08 pm »
Shaun i would agree with that   ;D  just seen a recent picture of you on face book  :D