Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Driveway / Patio cleaning
« on: April 29, 2012, 10:46:15 am »
First time on this aprt of the forum but looking to add on another service to our window cleaning business so have a few questions if anyone can advise me  :)

Pretty much sure that Im right in thinking I need at least a Honda 13hp 3500psi and 15 litres a minute machine ??

if theyre a little basic then I apologise now  :-\

Apart from the machine what else would you suggest I buy eg a whirlaway, turbo nossle, longer hose if yes what length ?

What is a turbo nossle and do I need one ?

On block paving what type of sand do I need to brush between the joints ?

Can the resanding be done in just dry weather ?

Is the going rate about £3 to £4 a square metre ?

On say a driveway measuring 3m wide and 10m long how long would you allow to do this job ? .. would about 2 hours be about right plus resanding ?

Sorry if basic  ;D

M W.

Re: Driveway / Patio cleaning
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 04:52:02 pm »
First time on this aprt of the forum but looking to add on another service to our window cleaning business so have a few questions if anyone can advise me  :)

Pretty much sure that Im right in thinking I need at least a Honda 13hp 3500psi and 15 litres a minute machine ??

if theyre a little basic then I apologise now  :-\

Apart from the machine what else would you suggest I buy eg a whirlaway, turbo nossle, longer hose if yes what length ?

What is a turbo nossle and do I need one ?

On block paving what type of sand do I need to brush between the joints ?

Can the resanding be done in just dry weather ?

Is the going rate about £3 to £4 a square metre ?

On say a driveway measuring 3m wide and 10m long how long would you allow to do this job ? .. would about 2 hours be about right plus resanding ?

Sorry if basic  ;D
HONDA 13 HP.
TURBO NOZZLE FINE.
30MTR TWIN LIGHNED HOSE.
KILN DRIED SAND.
DRY SURFACE TOO SAND REQ.
£3-£4 PER SQ MTR OPTIMISTIC.
TWO VISITS REQ WITH RE-SANDING