This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Paul Edmonds

SOLD: WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS FOR SALE New
« on: April 26, 2012, 06:04:12 pm »
Crawley & Surrounding Areas - This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to purchase a well established and professional business turning over £3000 - £4000 per month. Price includes Vauxhall Combo Van (silver), 57 Plate, 25,000 Miles, FSH, excellent condition, fully sign written. Complete with Brodex installed Pure Water Reach & Wash System, 2 Carbon Fibre Poles, Ladders and all hand tools for traditional window cleaning. This business was built from scratch by myself with a ladder and a bucket and has progressed each year with it now turning over a very good profit. Business has 1 full year of advertising from March 2012 with Yellow Pages and Yell.com, 1 years Membership to FWC, fantastic Website with contact form direct to email address, full address book of Domestic & Commercial customers, 2 years of accounts showing progressive profit, history of all Invoicing for commercial customer base.  This business has huge potential for growth with a good reliable customer base, all good payers and I will be sad to let it go, genuine reason for sale as relocating to North of England.  Happy to work with new owner and train if necessary to ensure a smooth transition. £37,500 ONO....Please contact Paul on 07747 123 615 for details

tonyoliver

Re: WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 06:40:41 pm »
hi paul,why not rent it out if no one wants it call me and we can come to an arrangement tony 07535016883 i have van and equipment ect and coul take some of it on .not the best reply but worth thinking of.

Paul Edmonds

Re: WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS FOR SALE
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 06:44:27 pm »
Thanks Tony, I'll have a think and keep you in mind.