This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Simon@ Clearview contractors

SOLD: Round for sale Blackburn £1500+ P/M New
« on: April 25, 2012, 05:42:08 pm »
Here I have for sale part of my window cleaning round.  It takes £1536.00 per month and is split between 4 areas all within 1/2 mile.

The rounds are all cleaned using WFP except a close of bungalows that averages £25 per hr easily.

Most of the work has been established for over 20 years(cleaned by myself for the last 7yrs and last 5 WFP).

There are 4 areas with 4 different kinds of work.

Area 1, On a newish estate(5+yrs old) and the average is 80p-£1.20 per window for small houses, you can easily do £25-£30+ per hour there is £70+ per fortnight and £130 on the monthly totalling £218p/m.

Area 2, 1/2 mile away, 5 small rows of quality terraced houses which are between £4.30-£6 each. There is loads of scope in this area as I've never canvassed the other houses, just had a few come to me. These are done fortnightly and monthly also approx £216p/m

Area 3 is a cul-de-sac af semi-detached houses ranging from £3 for 2 front bays to £8 for a full house inc.conservatory. Done fortnightly/monthly taking £80p/m

Area 4, Is a large majority of streets some former council and some existing local authority houses, don't let the sound of these put you off as they've been established for over 20yrs there are very few customers who we have to return for collecting as most pay cash on the day.  These streets and cul-de-sacs consist of large chunks of house after house work were you can quite easily generate £20-25+ per hour.  All messers and bad payers have been weeded out over the years and there is no compertition from other cleaners(I have a great unerstanding with the other local cleaner and we often pass each other work when we've been approached). These customers are great to deal with, giving good tips at christmas time.  

Included in the above area is bungalows which I previously mentioned you can do £25ph with your eyes closed.  There is also 4 shops included, £18 for 20 mins work.

This area has lots of scope as some of my customers have passed away and I havn't had the time to canvass the new ones.  I've also had previous bad/late payers ask me to start doing the again which I've refused but that would be upto the buyer if they were prepared to give them another chance.

Some of the above work is done fortnightly/Monthly and roughly £350-400 per clean is done 3 weekly.

The houses average £5.30-£6.30 per clean(no conservatory).

I have all the paperwork for the last 12 months and am prepared to work the round(50/50) and introduce the new buyer to all the customers.  Im only selling as I getting increasingly busier in other areas.

I'm looking at 7X the monthly take and this in NOT negotiable and I will only take full and final payment on completion after introductions etc.

Any questions, Call 07891 236 167

If you bid you are bidding for a business card...

Simon :)

Re: Round for sale Blackburn £1500+ P/M
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 07:28:41 pm »
Cheers Mark :)

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 12:56:21 pm »
Relisted it due to a timewaster.
Now looking for 10k for the work, this equates to 6.5X monthly cleans.
Thanks.

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 10:22:12 pm »
Round sold subject to payment.