This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Perfect Windows

Re: UNGER YOU CAN STICK IT
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2012, 06:50:11 pm »
http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/   you do not have to register to see their web site

We must all be wrong.

http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/index.php?site=21 is the link people have been clicking.  Obviously we're imagining the fact that it asks for details before letting you see any details of the new poles.

That link is for the new pole (info link) , the link i put up is for their web site...........no registration  needed (unlike ionics)

You've been on the forum for two weeks.  You're very keen to leap to their defence. 

You've also posted "a lot happening in the next two months I've heard." (ref poles and brushes) and

"I think once I get the new unger legend pole, that'll help, as it will look so good" and ref Unger

"cant wait to see that new reasonable priced super carbon pole" also

"they will make sure they no ALL their competitors poles, and better them on cost and quality"  Plus

"I'm off to Amsterdam to see the unger, looks superb, leave the extel standing...".  Oh, and

"it will be quite interesting seeing the new equipment, will shake up the complaisant suppliers in the uk!"

Odd.  Very odd.

Is there something you need to tell us?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 07:18:55 pm »
http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/   you do not have to register to see their web site

We must all be wrong.

http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/index.php?site=21 is the link people have been clicking.  Obviously we're imagining the fact that it asks for details before letting you see any details of the new poles.

That link is for the new pole (info link) , the link i put up is for their web site...........no registration  needed (unlike ionics)

You've been on the forum for two weeks.  You're very keen to leap to their defence. 

You've also posted "a lot happening in the next two months I've heard." (ref poles and brushes) and

"I think once I get the new unger legend pole, that'll help, as it will look so good" and ref Unger

"cant wait to see that new reasonable priced super carbon pole" also

"they will make sure they no ALL their competitors poles, and better them on cost and quality"  Plus

"I'm off to Amsterdam to see the unger, looks superb, leave the extel standing...".  Oh, and

"it will be quite interesting seeing the new equipment, will shake up the complaisant suppliers in the uk!"

Odd.  Very odd.

Is there something you need to tell us?

;D ;D ;D ;D

He thinks WE are thick too!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Erithwc

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 07:50:10 pm »
Hi Gary

If Unger made decent products they would not need to advertise.

Look at Gardiners they have never paid for an advert, they have an army of loyal fans that are all to happy to let the world know how good their poles are

Before i say any thing im not knocking gardiners their poles are great but the problem is look at gardiners site sold out.

If they advertised they would not be able to meet the demand and if you can't meet the demand compaints will start.

Paul

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 07:52:38 pm »
lots of people probably dont realise gardiner sell poles in 4 or 5 countrys, maybe more now.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Window Washers

« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2012, 07:56:09 am »
Hi Gary

If Unger made decent products they would not need to advertise.

Look at Gardiners they have never paid for an advert, they have an army of loyal fans that are all to happy to let the world know how good their poles are

Before i say any thing im not knocking gardiners their poles are great but the problem is look at gardiners site sold out.

If they advertised they would not be able to meet the demand and if you can't meet the demand compaints will start.

Paul
this could of course be a very clever business move by Alex  ;)
I dont think for a second Alex could not keep up with demand, smart move imo
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

david moss

« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2012, 08:19:27 am »
He should put up hes prices in my opinion, look at hes products and prices copared to Ionics products and prices its a joke

Perfect Windows

« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2012, 05:26:41 pm »
You're quiet, Gary...

Perfect Windows

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2012, 05:28:15 pm »
Just spotted another impartial post in the Gardiner tattoo thread:

"I'll get one too david, however I'm going to wait till may/June incase a better pole comes along.

Then I can have

Unger logo
Or ? Or ? "

AuRavelling79

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2012, 05:36:31 pm »
Perfect Windows - CIU's answer to Sherlock Holmes!  ;D

Gary Nee - have you been rumbled?  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Gary nee

« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2012, 06:04:40 pm »
Sorry been busy cleaning windows, due to being a window cleaner, not always time to be falling around on this forum,

Some of you guys have got 27800 posts, do you earn any money, are you providing for your family? Or am I funding you, with my tax?

Gary nee

« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2012, 06:19:50 pm »
I've just registerd my name, can't wait for info, hopefully will have a e mail soon saying hi, I can't wait.

Gary nee

« Reply #51 on: April 27, 2012, 09:09:00 pm »
Only two weeks