This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Gary nee

Re: UNGER YOU CAN STICK IT
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 01:58:53 pm »
Hi Gary

If Unger made decent products they would not need to advertise.

Look at Gardiners they have never paid for an advert, they have an army of loyal fans that are all to happy to let the world know how good their poles are

Yes fair point David, i think the art is to not pay a penny to advertise...and have some good loyal people running around advertising your product, its the way forward!

david moss

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2012, 02:14:08 pm »
Yea paying for advertising is a mugs game, but Gardiners products are so good they dont need to pay

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2012, 02:47:38 pm »
Is that why the likes of Coca-Cola, Pepsi, McDonalds, IBM, Nokia, BMW and Pedalboardvelcro advertise?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Gary nee

« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2012, 03:02:51 pm »
Is that why the likes of Coca-Cola, Pepsi, McDonalds, IBM, Nokia, BMW and Pedalboardvelcro advertise?

Yes their all mugs, gardiners has it right, i bet he looks at cocacola, mc donalds, and laughs at them for being mugs, madness advertising.

Mcdonalds boss, could save that, and maybe sit on a fat boys forum and help his clientelle out with their next choice of burger, or excite them with his next months special, the super heavy 1ib er, with shorter amounts of lettuce................ its the way forward

G Griffin

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2012, 03:16:02 pm »
Shorter amounts of lettuce?
You could be onto something, there. It could just be the tip of the iceberg, too.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

david moss

« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2012, 03:17:04 pm »
Im going to check to see if there really is a fat boys forum

Gary nee

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2012, 03:22:19 pm »
You could be onto something, there. It could just be the tip of the iceberg, too.

A new hybrid burger, that he could call 50% meat 50% other however the crafty lad could realy be putting only 25% meat 75% other, but the fat boys will fall for it!

G Griffin

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2012, 03:42:52 pm »

A new hybrid burger, that he could call 50% meat 50% other however the crafty lad could realy be putting only 25% meat 75% other, but the fat boys will fall for it!

I bet they wouldn't advertise that, though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Perfect Windows

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2012, 03:52:41 pm »
I might give it a try on our website.  Force people to register before they can see our phone number.  That'll bring them rolling in.

boshravie

« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2012, 04:06:49 pm »
I might give it a try on our website.  Force people to register before they can see our phone number.  That'll bring them rolling in.

;D ;D ;D

Gary nee

« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2012, 04:45:00 pm »

I think you can be safe in the knowledge, that unger will always do well... it sounds right, you reg, you looked so interested, then they can send you info. whats wrong with that?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2012, 04:52:01 pm »

I think you can be safe in the knowledge, that unger will always do well... it sounds right, you reg, you looked so interested, then they can send you info. whats wrong with that?

What's wrong is that they will be missing out on a large audience who had it not been for the fact of "having" to register would have looked at their products- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS GONE ELSEWHERE!!

Call me old fashioned but unless I really have no other choice I will ALWAYS avoid registering for anything- too many username & passwords to remember anyway!!

david moss

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2012, 05:05:22 pm »
I find it strange that a huge world wide company like Unger who are totally dominant in trad tools cant make a better pole than a small company like Gardiners, perhaps their new pole they have comming out soon will be something to shout about

Gary nee

« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2012, 05:37:10 pm »

What's wrong is that they will be missing out on a large audience who had it not been for the fact of "having" to register would have looked at their products- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS GONE ELSEWHERE!!

Call me old fashioned but unless I really have no other choice I will ALWAYS avoid registering for anything- too many username & passwords to remember anyway!!

SHIFTY strange people on here.

Perfect Windows

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2012, 05:54:32 pm »
I know you're determined to defend them for some reason but if I did the same thing, namely asking for details before I gave details of my services and my prices, you'd tell me I was mad.

Name any company, anywhere on the WWW (other than ionics, who they are clearly copying) that asks for email details before letting you see what they sell.  Drop your blinkers and find one for me.

Vin

Gary nee

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2012, 06:09:07 pm »
http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/   you do not have to register to see their web site

Perfect Windows

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2012, 06:18:24 pm »
http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/   you do not have to register to see their web site

We must all be wrong.

http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/index.php?site=21 is the link people have been clicking.  Obviously we're imagining the fact that it asks for details before letting you see any details of the new poles.

« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2012, 06:19:45 pm »
unger make quality products for traditional not wfp and mcdonalds are a franchise bythe way

Gary nee

« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2012, 06:29:36 pm »

We must all be wrong.

http://www.ungerglobal.com/pro/landing-uk/index.php?site=21 is the link people have been clicking.  Obviously we're imagining the fact that it asks for details before letting you see any details of the new poles.

That link is for the new pole (info link) , the link i put up is for their web site...........no registration  needed (unlike ionics)

Gary nee

« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2012, 06:30:58 pm »
I can see why people think us window cleaners are thick.