This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PWWC

A New Window Cleaning Website
« on: January 09, 2006, 06:07:35 pm »
I would like to draw your attention to a website that will soon be opening for the benefit of the window cleaning community.

The site is for all window cleaners and at this initial stage I would like to invite all to have a preview of it.

If you currently have a  Pure Water Window Cleaning System then we would like you to provide a review of it. To do this you will need to register and find the product and click ‘write review’.

There are only  currently 10 manufacturers and 45 products in total.

The website address is as follows: www.purewaterwindowcleaning.co.uk

We thank you for your help with this. Please let me know what you think of the site.

poleman

Re: A New Window Cleaning Website
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 06:18:12 pm »
Hi, nice site, see you have gone direct to most WFP manufactures for your stock what discounts did you manage to get? %

Andy

PWWC

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 06:21:02 pm »
None of the systems are for sale. The site has been designed to provide information on all WFP systems and comprhensive FAQ will appear in the members section at a later date.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2006, 06:21:44 pm »
I would like to draw your attention to a website that will soon be opening for the benefit of the window cleaning community.

The site is for all window cleaners and at this initial stage I would like to invite all to have a preview of it.

If you currently have a  Pure Water Window Cleaning System then we would like you to provide a review of it. To do this you will need to register and find the product and click ‘write review’.

There are only  currently 10 manufacturers and 45 products in total.

The website address is as follows: www.purewaterwindowcleaning.co.uk

We thank you for your help with this. Please let me know what you think of the site.

Nice idea.  Any chance of telling a bit more about yourself please as you are asking for a certain amount of personal info?  I've no problem with releasing certain details but, for instance, I've no wish for my phone number to be used for telesales etc or for my email address to be used except for email that I agree to in advance.
It's a nice looking site.  Provide some reassurance and tell some more about yourself and I've no doubt that it will get lots of hits.

PWWC

Re: A New Window Cleaning Website New
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 06:26:48 pm »
No problems,

My name is Elliot Mason I am a partner of a window cleaning company of the same name whose site is www.purewaterwindowcleaning.com. the information will not be used or passed on to any of the manufacturers. This is stared somewhere in the site policy I think. If however you decide to opt for newsletters you will recieve periodical information and notices from the manufacturers.

poleman

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 06:28:03 pm »
None of the systems are for sale. The site has been designed to provide information on all WFP systems and comprhensive FAQ will appear in the members section at a later date.

OK hope you dont mind me asking, So whos paying you? and who are you? and why are you doing this? does seems to be good, I think???

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 06:33:17 pm »
pure20 me thinks   ;)

poleman

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2006, 06:35:47 pm »
YES I thought that at first, but Brodex stuff on there and they dont get on.

Andy

PWWC

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2006, 06:40:13 pm »
The site is not really ready for the public just yet. I am trying to guage reactions to it by "leaking" the address to this forum.

Pure02 are the last product I added and therefore are in the "what new" section. This will obviously change as more are added.

I am asking the manufacturers for a small fee to cover the set up, hosting and maintenance of the site. It is the same for all manufacturers no matter how many products they have.

I have more ideas for the development of the site with areas on health and safety and more to come.

poleman

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2006, 06:43:32 pm »
I am sure you would had to pay to get permission to us manufactures photos royalties?

Andy

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2006, 06:48:32 pm »
Not trying to knock it .But will you actually physically compare the products ?????????????????

The no 1 think should be 100% unbiased

PWWC

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2006, 06:52:55 pm »
I am not comparing anything, users will get a chance to see all the products in one place, read what the manufacturer has to say about them and read what users have to say. The site itself lends no bias - it just provides the means for users to make an informed decission.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2006, 06:53:51 pm »
In other words a shop window   ???

PWWC

Re: A New Window Cleaning Website New
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2006, 06:57:26 pm »
Yes if you like, shop window. Commonly known as a portal or consumer magazine, providing valuable information to the consumer.

Have you ever seen kelkoo.co.uk - I hope for it to work in a similar way. But as the systems cost so much more you just can't click "buy now" as you can on kelkoo you will have to go direct to the manufacturer to purchase anything.

poleman

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2006, 07:05:27 pm »
I am sure you would had to pay to get permission to us manufactures photos royalties?
Andy

This does sound good Idea and wise you all the luck, so you are independent of manufactures, just you did not anwser my last question.

Andy     

PWWC

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2006, 07:22:50 pm »
I do have a system of my own but am not a manufacturer. Thanks for all your input. I think I need to cut down the registration information as I don't really need to know where you live and how old you are just a valid email address.

matt

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2006, 07:42:00 pm »
looks a good idea :)

let hope you are independent and dont take "discounts" and cheaper deals for plugging certain manufactures

It'll be nice to see a truely independent WFP site

poleman

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2006, 07:42:21 pm »
Sorry mate with due respect you should have in politics’ with your replies as you have not given me a straight answers, just come clean, we are not born yesterday the photos on the site you had to get from the manufactures or would have been sued.

Liked a said come clean and due respect will be given, as honest goes a long way. 

Andy

PWWC

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2006, 07:47:10 pm »
Sorry poleman I really don't understand what you are insinuating?

poleman

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2006, 07:48:50 pm »

Andy