This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wynne jones

Re: Mods ??
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2012, 12:09:47 pm »
So you're on holiday in Kenya and your wife and kids are abducted by Somali pirates.

You have to choose either Doug or Mike as hostage negotiator, who would you plump for?  ;D
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

Billy Russell

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2012, 12:10:39 pm »
So you're on holiday in Kenya and your wife and kids are abducted by Somali pirates.

You have to choose either Doug or Mike as hostage negotiator, who would you plump for?  ;D

;D ;D

AshWhite

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2012, 12:14:01 pm »

That's exactly why I stick to Trekko Bay.
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Billy Russell

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2012, 12:17:13 pm »

TRECCO BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your having a laugh!!!!! i'd rather holiday in fancy dress as sadam hussain in Iraq!!!!!

Trecco bay, your taking it to far now Ash!!! Full of bl**dy welsh!!! There worse than the Taliban!!!

;D ;D ;D

wynne jones

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2012, 12:21:41 pm »
Mike ;D

That's funny cos Mike chose Mike as well.  ;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2012, 12:25:39 pm »

You have to choose either Doug or Mike as hostage negotiator, who would you plump for?  ;D

what you don't realise is..... i am the logical choice as I speak the native language of somalia

Eg:

matarlos a todos no me importa, ja, ja, ja, ja me pasa otra cerveza
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

wynne jones

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2012, 12:43:19 pm »

You have to choose either Doug or Mike as hostage negotiator, who would you plump for?  ;D

what you don't realise is..... i am the logical choice as I speak the native language of somalia

Eg:

;D

Something like  Tough luck buddy, pub now?

AshWhite

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2012, 12:52:33 pm »
looks suspiciously like Spanish to me..
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Dennis

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2012, 12:55:08 pm »

Eg:

Use an online translator.  ;D

http://www.fissio.com/pirate.pl

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2012, 01:20:23 pm »

As you say..... "You havent read all posts on the Colin day topic...."

so you are giving your opinion without knowing  the facts, but how could you read all the post when Colin deleted or edited his offending post, like I said in an earlier post it is impossible to give an intelligent response without all the fact hence your uniintelegent replies.

Wouldn't it be better to take the time to try and read the topic before answering?

Mike,
You're missing the point, conveniently, perhaps. Members shouldn't be allowed to conduct themselves in the manner of the Colin Day topic and surely as moderators you should have posted against the people who went too far and thereby establish some standards. If you don't, or won't do that, what do you actually do as moderators and if you aren't prepared to moderate, should you be moderators at all?

Simon

jasonl

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2012, 01:24:08 pm »
I think the mods have made it quite clear that they actively encourage what goes on in order to liven the place up a bit ....

Its a bit like a loose woman , if we dont like it we are free to leave I guess and start up our own amazing TM forum with loads of posts , I am sure that would soon become more lively than here in no time.
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2012, 02:19:40 pm »
I could negotiate with pirates but they better be ready for me as I'm a poor Yorkshireman and they have a ship I wonder who would come out on top?

Anyone fancy a boat trip? ;D

Shaun

Mike Halliday

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2012, 04:25:19 pm »

As you say..... "You havent read all posts on the Colin day topic...."

so you are giving your opinion without knowing  the facts, but how could you read all the post when Colin deleted or edited his offending post, like I said in an earlier post it is impossible to give an intelligent response without all the fact hence your unintelligent replies.

Wouldn't it be better to take the time to try and read the topic before answering?

Mike,
You're missing the point, conveniently, perhaps. Members shouldn't be allowed to conduct themselves in the manner of the Colin Day topic and surely as moderators you should have posted against the people who went too far and thereby establish some standards. If you don't, or won't do that, what do you actually do as moderators and if you aren't prepared to moderate, should you be moderators at all?

Simon

Simon again, did you read the posts before answering? or do you just write what ever comes into your head? what are you actually on about you?

Members shouldn't be allowed to conduct themselves in the manner of the Colin Day topic .... what does this actual mean what are you referring too?

as moderators you should have posted against the people who went too far..... again what are you referring to..... who went too far????

I think you have a set purpose in your head and just post anything that fit into it,

I constantly question what you say  but  you just ignore my questions and carry writing  your drivel. your posts bear no relevance to what is being written within the topic.

could you at least answer the questions instead of just rough-riding along with you big, bad moderators agenda

creighton foyle

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2012, 05:09:40 pm »

TRECCO BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your having a laugh!!!!! i'd rather holiday in fancy dress as sadam hussain in Iraq!!!!!

Trecco bay, your taking it to far now Ash!!! Full of bl**dy welsh!!! There worse than the Taliban!!!

;D ;D ;D

yoh billy i resemble that remark  ;D ;D ;D

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2012, 06:06:18 pm »
Mike,
Your talents are wasted in carpet cleaning, you should have been a politician  ;D

will_turton

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2012, 09:21:18 pm »
 who cares

Billy Russell

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2012, 09:24:37 pm »
who cares

i do i do!!!!!! Let them get on with it Billy!!!! This is more entertaining than the tele!!!

;D ;D ;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2012, 09:46:19 pm »