Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jim mca

Airflex Storm or Jag
« on: March 22, 2012, 10:54:11 pm »
Does anyone in the north have one of these machines would love to try before I buy the nearer to glasgow the better

cheers Jim

Carpet2Clean

Re: Airflex Storm or Jag
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 07:45:15 pm »
Hi Jim

Had a go with the Airflex Storm yesterday from a supplier in Folkstone, Kent..What a machine,blew me & the wife away on the power it had ,even with 100 ft of hose on it  :o.Makes our Prochem powermax look S**t....  The remote feature was great leave the machine in the van & use the remote to turn machine on and off and dump waste.
2 jobs today we left our machine in the van to see what the Storm would be like to work with,it would save us so much time (set up/ pack away).

The supplier does a lease plan so going to sort this out very soon.

Richard

Richard Cole

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 09:03:59 pm »
Can't help you with seeing mine as I live too far away. I started off nearly two years ago with the Airflex Pro 130 and whilst a well built machine which did me very well to start with, I did want more power.  I upgraded to a Storm a few weeks ago and it is soooo much better and I purchased this after owning a Scorpion for a brief while too.  I am really pleased with my new machine.  Why don't you give Matt a ring at Cleansmart and see if he has sold one to someone near you who would be willing to let you have a go, they might not frequent the forums.
former carpet cleaner, now retired!

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 10:06:53 pm »
I know nothing about the Airflex storm Jim, bit I am very pleased with my Jaguar. You will no doubt test both before buying.

Billy Russell

Tony Gill Carpet Smart

« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 11:45:28 pm »
LOL Billy  ;D
STAY YOUNG HAVE FUN BE HAPPY xx
www.carpetcleanersbridlington.co.uk

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2012, 09:26:28 am »
Is it hurting being sat on the fence????

;D ;D ;D

vaseline helps

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 09:46:15 am »
You used to be on the other channel a lot Creighton, in full chats with David Rogers....

What happened??

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2012, 10:03:26 am »
what ever  happened to the good old fashioned tm vs portable debate.  Now all you get is portable s that want to be tms against each other.

so i will start things off  tms are far more productive, efficient , professional than any portable i am off out now so will come home to a volley of abuse .

Colin Day

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2012, 10:06:44 am »
I think an oven pride v's Vanquish debate is way over-due.... ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2012, 10:07:30 am »
David packed in, jim I'm sure tony (carpet dawg) has got one he's in your neck of the woods, I've got a jag I chose it because I know about how passionate nick is about it and the service I would get from him because he some how has an umbilical cord to it it really is his baby ;D

Shaun

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2012, 10:09:49 am »
Richard I agree I have both and can clean faster with my tm but that usually costs me another £1.50 per carpet with fuel costs :o

Sir Shaun of Yorkshire

Billy Russell

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2012, 10:17:37 am »
Richard I agree I have both and can clean faster with my tm but that usually costs me another £1.50 per carpet with fuel costs :o

Sir Shaun of Yorkshire

I gain that back on the extra productivity of the TM  ;D

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2012, 10:22:20 am »
Why what extra does it produce??

beer??
coffee??

what??

;D ;D

Billy Russell

Richard Basey-Fisher

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2012, 10:36:13 am »
i actually have a muck spreader

Mike Halliday

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2012, 11:49:14 am »
I've deleted the post about Solutions bankrupcy as we don't know the facts so anything posted  is speculation and as Nick cannot post a reply its not fair to him.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

creighton foyle

« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2012, 11:51:26 am »
You used to be on the other channel a lot Creighton, in full chats with David Rogers....

What happened??

i got on well with david rogers (in the end) he has gone on to better things music i think!.

« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2012, 12:30:33 pm »
Why what extra does it produce??

beer??
coffee??

what??

;D ;D

Shut up you ole muck spreader you!!!!

;D ;D ;D

Hmmmmm I get more mpg from my rotary than you do from your little blower  :P :P :P

;D ;D ;D

Nigel_W

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2012, 05:17:57 pm »
David packed in, jim I'm sure tony (carpet dawg) has got one he's in your neck of the woods, I've got a jag I chose it because I know about how passionate nick is about it and the service I would get from him because he some how has an umbilical cord to it it really is his baby ;D

Shaun

Shaun,

The Jaguar is a Cross American product as you well know. Nick is a distributor of that product. He did not design it, build it, finance it and does not own it. I do not doubt that he provides you with a great service and it clearly is your choice what you buy from where.

The Airflex in contrast is designed by Cleansmart, financed by Cleansmart, built by Cleansmart and owned by Cleansmart. It really is Matt's baby and I admire him because he put everything on the line to make it happen. I can't remember the last time a uk supplier designed a new anything for carpet cleaning, especially such a high quality product. If the Airflex had not been a winner I dare say that Matt and Cleansmart would have been sunk without trace.

My point is if you were looking for a machine with an umbilical cord attached to it - in my humble opinion you chose the wrong one  :-X