Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smurf

Re: Cleaning soffit & faschias
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 10:37:35 pm »
I'm out of here,..I can't stand plonkers like that >:( cleanitup god my arse ;D

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 06:02:03 am »
dw why on earth are you bothering to post if you cant post anything helpful? ??? ???
price higher/work harder!

Cliff perkins

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 07:13:25 am »
If they are that good and u buy in bulk why not share you might be able to flog a few and make a profit out of it and get yours for free.
Just a thought
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

Smurf

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 10:33:35 pm »
Interesting all dw posts in this thread have been deleted. I wounder why?

ben M

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 10:50:35 pm »
from my experience pure water from your tank or tap water from custies outside tap is sufficient.simply soak with water.leave for a couple of mins then scrub and rinse.sometimes i put a cloth in an unger fixiclamp on a trad pole and wipe the drips up to finish the job.job done.

on an average 3 bed semi i charge £40-£50 for fascias/soffits that are fairly dirty.front and back.takes around an hour.good add on jobs in spring/summer.

the only time i use chemicals is if im cleaning a very dirty conny roof.i spray the roof with a 5l pressure sprayer from b&q   with tfr or virasol mixed with water.leave for a min or two then scrub and rinse.again job done.

hope this helps

regards

dazmond
total agree, tap water from custies is better, don't waste your pure water!

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 10:55:57 pm »
from my experience pure water from your tank or tap water from custies outside tap is sufficient.simply soak with water.leave for a couple of mins then scrub and rinse.sometimes i put a cloth in an unger fixiclamp on a trad pole and wipe the drips up to finish the job.job done.

on an average 3 bed semi i charge £40-£50 for fascias/soffits that are fairly dirty.front and back.takes around an hour.good add on jobs in spring/summer.

the only time i use chemicals is if im cleaning a very dirty conny roof.i spray the roof with a 5l pressure sprayer from b&q   with tfr or virasol mixed with water.leave for a min or two then scrub and rinse.again job done.

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

if they are not home maybe, but i dont think i would have the cheek to charge someone £50-£60 ph and then use their water
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Window Washers

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 11:08:29 pm »

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

if they are not home maybe, but i dont think i would have the cheek to charge someone £50-£60 ph and then use their water
Graham, if there were not home this is reason not to as shows a not so great side and being sneeky

I used pure on all most all, but if was real dirty I would ask customer if I could use there tap to wet it all up, then rinse before using pure. if they were out I would not dream of stealing thier water as that is what Iit would be if you didnt ask.
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

ben M

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2012, 11:09:04 pm »

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

why?

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2012, 11:13:00 pm »

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

Graham, if there were not home this is reason not to as shows a not so great side and being sneeky

I used pure on all most all, but if was real dirty I would ask customer if I could use there tap to wet it all up, then rinse before using pure. if they were out I would not dream of stealing thier water as that is what Iit would be if you didnt ask.

yeh i guess your right, i honesly havent done it before.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2012, 11:15:16 pm »

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

why?

I dont know really and here comes the contradiction...I used to ask customers to use their electric for the guttervac  ???

ben M

« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2012, 11:19:50 pm »

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

why?

I dont know really and here comes the contradiction...I used to ask customers to use their electric for the guttervac  ???
if you ask the customer, it is not a prob!
i say to the customer: i use tap water to clean your gutters or soffits etc..and my pure water to clean your windows
i never had any problems!

Window Washers

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2012, 11:20:06 pm »

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

why?

lol
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2012, 11:22:05 pm »

hope this helps

regards

dazmond

why?

lol

i know crazy  ;D