This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

AuRavelling79

Re: Just got my slx25 today....how do you big pole guys manage?!
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2012, 08:18:53 am »
Because I change my slx30 from 20 to 30ft a couple of times a day I have "crafted"  ;D a device on my belt made from the wire handle of a 5 litre paint tin it loops round my belt and the rounded uncut end sticks up about 6 inches - I loop the extra pole hose round this.
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2012, 08:30:27 am »
I like that idea. cheers trippy. so it's big enough for a few feet of pipe then or does it keep falling off too easily?

looks just the job, gonna get me one of these.

[GQC] Tim

« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2012, 08:38:49 am »
Only feasible solution is a hose tidy thing from Purefreedom. My pole hose is permanently off the ground, number one reason why my pole barely wears since the pole hose is nice and clean.

bad trippy

« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 06:57:46 pm »
I like that idea. cheers trippy. so it's big enough for a few feet of pipe then or does it keep falling off too easily?

looks just the job, gonna get me one of these.
will stay put mate especially if you have one of those protector golf balls on your pole hose.
I will take a pic of ours and send it to you, just gimme your email addy
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2012, 11:03:38 pm »
thanks mate, it's aswindowcleaning@hotmail.co.uk

struggled abit to get ud grips today with brush, to be fair I hated it, its a lovely light, rigid pole,but with the mile long hose (ok will get used to that, ordered this hose tidy today), also got the sill brush which I don't like, don't know if its faulty, I've put it together wrong, or I'm just a div, but it just doesn't seem right. will upload pix tomorrow of brush to see if doing something wrong, I tried to exchange it but gardiners said couldn't as I tried it for half a day (fair enough I guess).

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 07:52:22 am »
I have the black dual-trim sill brush and i think its great.Give it a bit more time,but if you def don't like it and its a black or white dual-trim,i'll buy it off you (for a reasonable price of course)  ;)

EandM

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 09:52:52 am »
Just wondering whether someone has invented or thought up some sort of spring loaded device attached to bottom end of pole where the excess pipe can be stored?  Or am i being dull....>!
Ive always thoughtnthis there is a market for it.

It's an excellent idea. Something like a spring loaded fishing reel.....

Cliff perkins

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 05:17:32 pm »
Just wondering whether someone has invented or thought up some sort of spring loaded device attached to bottom end of pole where the excess pipe can be stored?  Or am i being dull....>!
Ive always thoughtnthis there is a market for it.

It's an excellent idea. Something like a spring loaded fishing reel.....
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 05:26:47 pm »
aquadapter is what you need, honestly i think in 2 years 90% of us will have one