Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Richard iSparkle

Re: cant open window cleaner pro
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 01:49:35 pm »
contact them, and rich i just back up using

email contact: support@windowcleanerpro.com

I use this to backup online http://db.tt/jhSgaRfK and you can install on more than one computer

all the best chap

Dropbox is awesome.  Just discovered it myself this year  ;D
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

bobplum

« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2012, 03:42:06 pm »
long live george :)

richywilts

« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 10:18:15 am »
we found the file etc had all the data but the bleeding thing was what was corrupted by java or something so its a bit of a nightmare i have still got all the handwritten customer details from the other week so should have it all up and running in few days have a debt list printed out from thursday so i know who owes money etc just a bit of a ballache coz we have dumped a few more customers since then and it was all nicely organised which shoudnt be a problem reorganising it how it was,

i had it split into 30 days of work and iv now got 5 days worth of work back on the system so by end of day should have most the round organised again

lesson learnt i will be backing up religiously from now cant be arsed with this happening again in three years of using window cleaner pro this never happened to me so was a bit of a shock and unexpected.

cheers for all advice guys
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

carl stanton

« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 10:33:16 am »
good stuff Rich, you spoke to win pro team at all?
contact them, and rich i just back up using

email contact: support@windowcleanerpro.com

I use this to backup online http://db.tt/jhSgaRfK and you can install on more than one computer

all the best chap

Dropbox is awesome.  Just discovered it myself this year  ;D
yeah!! great isn't it, and i have kindly enough put the link up there, oh and i get referral bonus  ;D so kind

ronnie paton

« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 05:40:45 pm »
always back up and keep a a seperate hard drive, if your computer plays up your pretty much knackered if you dont

richywilts

« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2012, 10:16:58 pm »
i shouldve learnt after the break ins ronnie lesson learnt now going to be backing up compulsory everyday
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2012, 08:11:18 am »
anyone who uses one of these and has less than 3 employees , then i really do despair

carl stanton

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2012, 09:53:47 am »
anyone who uses one of these and has less than 3 employees , then i really do despair
why?  ;D  ???

Window Washers

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2012, 09:57:43 am »
always back up and keep a a seperate hard drive, if your computer plays up your pretty much knackered if you dont
I would back it up online in a secured location also, because if you had (god forbid) a fire burglary then you would lose your pc and the separate hard drive
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

carl stanton

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2012, 10:01:50 am »
I would back it up online in a secured location also, because if you had (god forbid) a fire burglary then you would lose your pc and the separate hard drive
plus one  ;D

i think rich has learnt now  ;D