Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

John F

Re: argument with a custy
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2012, 04:22:52 pm »
i have read on here a very good post about this sort of situation. i think it was paul coleman. he said when there is agro about payments then he walks away and leaves it. says its not worth the trouble. i aspire to be that strong.

not there yet though.  >:( i like confrontation but not when it can damage my income.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2012, 04:48:06 pm »
i agree ian h20 s a thug  ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Perfect Windows

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2012, 04:51:50 pm »
My simple rule: never, ever, under any circumstances, argue with a customer.

Vin

Ian101

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2012, 05:14:56 pm »

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2012, 05:20:27 pm »
I wonder why London would be waking up in an ambulance when he'd have knocked Ian's head off?

I wondered that myself  :-\

londoncleaners

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2012, 05:24:34 pm »
Tosh, what a load of

That is all

Halfadaylee

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2012, 05:38:19 pm »
i agree ian h20 s a thug  ;D ;D ;D

He also sold me a ringer once to.
Not a nice man

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2012, 05:53:11 pm »
I read all this hog wash with interest. I don't think swearing and going mad is always the answer but just walking away ......NEVER  I believe standing your ground is just as important.If someone hires you to do a job then you can expect to be paid . There has been times when i have been quite polite and the so call person just abuses you even more. If I understand right I must walk away.Sorry folks,I will not stand for it. Walking away is just weak and ball less. I feel there are people out there who think as window cleaner we need to take what even they through your way. I feel we should no take this nonsense at all.

Helen

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2012, 06:01:36 pm »
I read all this hog wash with interest. I don't think swearing and going mad is always the answer but just walking away ......NEVER  I believe standing your ground is just as important.If someone hires you to do a job then you can expect to be paid . There has been times when i have been quite polite and the so call person just abuses you even more. If I understand right I must walk away.Sorry folks,I will not stand for it. Walking away is just weak and ball less. I feel there are people out there who think as window cleaner we need to take what even they through your way. I feel we should no take this nonsense at all.

It depends on your outlook in life really as I said earlier it suits me to be like this:

So many times I wanted to say something back, but would rather come away thinking "I am better than you"

Didn't say I manage to be like that all the time.  But then afterwards beat myself up as have just lowered myself to some others' standards.

Getting better as I get older though! ;D

Steve CM

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2012, 06:07:57 pm »
win some lose some

H S and Son

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2012, 06:26:11 pm »
Walking away is just weak and ball less

No it isn't mate. Thats what the dunderheads think who cant control themselves. It isn't about who's got the biggest balls, cock, tits or fanny. You've got the wrong end of the stick if you think that.

I see both ends of the spectrum on here. You get the idiots who gob off about how dreadful some of the suppliers are that frequent this place. They wouldnt speak that way to them face to face I'm sure. But more often than not the supplier comes on here, simply explains the case, how it is, WITHOUT getting all bolshy, gobby and plain stupid. Thats being professional that is. I find it quite impressive.

I know who I aspire to be like and it isn't like the customer who can't control themselves or throws their rattle out the pram.

gary999

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2012, 07:31:16 pm »
Walking away is just weak and ball less

No it isn't mate. Thats what the dunderheads think who cant control themselves. It isn't about who's got the biggest balls, cock, tits or fanny. You've got the wrong end of the stick if you think that.

I see both ends of the spectrum on here. You get the idiots who gob off about how dreadful some of the suppliers are that frequent this place. They wouldnt speak that way to them face to face I'm sure. But more often than not the supplier comes on here, simply explains the case, how it is, WITHOUT getting all bolshy, gobby and plain stupid. Thats being professional that is. I find it quite impressive.

I know who I aspire to be like and it isn't like the customer who can't control themselves or throws their rattle out the pram.

a good post...for a change ;D

H S and Son

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2012, 07:59:14 pm »
 ;D

X

windiewasher

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2012, 08:05:00 pm »
just had a phonecall about 2 hours ago and a apology and asked if i would carry on cleaning them?
i said yes no probs ;D
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Johnny B

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2012, 08:39:52 pm »
i have read on here a very good post about this sort of situation. i think it was paul coleman. he said when there is agro about payments then he walks away and leaves it. says its not worth the trouble. i aspire to be that strong.

not there yet though.  >:( i like confrontation but not when it can damage my income.

If I have any trouble with customers not paying, I walk away. In the long run it is better for my income, as a) I don't waste time and diesel chasing these messers, and b) let their (soon to be) minging windows become someone else's problem.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Ian101

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2012, 10:00:53 pm »
i agree ian h20 s a thug  ;D ;D ;D

He also sold me a ringer once to.
Not a nice man

I sold you a ringer ??

care to elaberate as I did used to sell cars but never in a million years would I sell a ringer

I guess your joking