Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stracey

Pizza Hut ( Ask Raj Bhania ) Why?
« on: January 28, 2012, 05:20:32 pm »
Got letter from Raj Bhania (Procurement Manager) termination of pizza hut contract.

Will be asking him a few questions in a letter + email, why dont all on forum do the same.

Going to ask
Will the new national be subbing the work out? we will report this to him if this is the case.

Why not local suppliers for best green footprint + sustainablity promised on the corperate mission statement?

Ask him to pick any forum member to run national contract to a budget agreed, one invoice, then run through forum members + local suppliers, easy.

Lets inform him that window cleaning is a sector that does have professional networking and when this national fad falls out of favour then there are other better options.

I will let you Know what his response is, please write to him likewise.

Sean Tracey
Trax Facilities
Sean-tracey@o2.c.uk

richywilts

Re: Pizza Hut ( Ask Raj Bhania ) Why?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 05:26:43 pm »
Good luck with it Sean
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

clean

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2012, 05:27:51 pm »
I totally agree and will also be writing to him, this affects a lot of us and can have devistating affects

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2012, 05:28:47 pm »
Got letter from Raj Bhania (Procurement Manager) termination of pizza hut contract.

Will be asking him a few questions in a letter + email, why dont all on forum do the same.

Going to ask
Will the new national be subbing the work out? we will report this to him if this is the case.

Why not local suppliers for best green footprint + sustainablity promised on the corperate mission statement?

Ask him to pick any forum member to run national contract to a budget agreed, one invoice, then run through forum members + local suppliers, easy.

Lets inform him that window cleaning is a sector that does have professional networking and when this national fad falls out of favour then there are other better options.

Sean Tracey
Trax Facilities
Sean-tracey@o2.c.uk

Why not suggest / ask them to tender to  J V Price"s New online Nationwide Window Cleaning site   http://www.nationwidewindowcleaners.co.uk/

Tender all locations as postcodes

Regionally

Monthly total and Charlie agrees one invoice which could include a small handling fee %

This would allow all window cleaning direct and cut out three of four of the normal sub contractors
 ;)

KS Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2012, 05:48:55 pm »

Going to ask

Sean Tracey
Trax Facilities
Sean-tracey@o2.c.uk

Why not suggest / ask them to tender to  J V Price"s New online Nationwide Window Cleaning site   http://www.nationwidewindowcleaners.co.uk/

Tender all locations as postcodes

Regionally

Monthly total and Charlie agrees one invoice which could include a small handling fee %

This would allow all window cleaning direct and cut out three of four of the normal sub contractors
 ;)

It would also cut out the window cleaners that have just lost these contracts,surely if they are writing to the procurement manager the last thing they are gonna do is recommend another company ??? ???
Does JV Price have a stall at Windex by any chance :P

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 05:52:09 pm »
So that means you only get one if you pay Charlie £250 per year ?  ???

seams really fair to me   ;D

Count me in  :P

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2012, 05:53:21 pm »
mouth, think, open, before    ;D

stuart mc

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2012, 05:53:46 pm »
are you lot for real, do you think whoever has won the contract doesn't have signed contract in place for a set time frame, and when that time is up it will go to tender as is right and fair, a few letters for a forum will not make the blind bit of difference

missed your post there dave, spot on

Window Washers

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2012, 06:09:23 pm »
are you lot for real, do you think whoever has won the contract doesn't have signed contract in place for a set time frame, and when that time is up it will go to tender as is right and fair, a few letters for a forum will not make the blind bit of difference

missed your post there dave, spot on
send it to watch dog, if they went direct to the window cleaner they could get the windows done at £4 a pop and could then lower the price of a pizza, win win if you like pizza
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2012, 06:15:32 pm »
mouth, think, open, before    ;D

Depends on how many post codes you have
How many PH in those areas
Also if it works other nationals can follow

or stick with what you have

National contract then sub it out three or four times and end up cleaning for £5

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 06:45:14 pm »
when i was informed i lost pizza hut i rang the manager and he told me that that the national that won the contract are doing the huts for pennies because they are making big bucks on the windows above the restaurants. however the one i clean is free standing with no windows above like a lot over the nation. i think the managers will kick off when there huts havent been cleaned properly and they could find themselvs out of favour and possibly breach of contract which in turn could open the door to the guys who have been doing them for years. so keep your eyes on them . saying that i could be wrong . chances are a local subby will be offered them to clean anyhow . interesting to see what happens and i hope guys around the forum tell us when they are being approached i know if i am i want 50 per cent more to do them.if thats too much then i wont be doing them . when 1 door shuts another opens

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 06:55:33 pm »
who got the contract then

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 07:02:57 pm »
sorry forgot to ask but interested to find out

stuart mc

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 07:09:42 pm »
why does everyone assume nationals do a bad job? there are two squads from different companys come into my town once a week and there window cleaners are good experienced lads that do a good job, boots, m&s, greggs etc all spotless

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 07:14:41 pm »
Which town is that ?

stuart mc

« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2012, 07:16:59 pm »
falkirk dave, why?

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2012, 07:19:14 pm »
Andrew

Read my other post

Do I have to pay Charlie £250 before I get the privilege

jarvy

« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2012, 07:24:10 pm »
Watched a couple of guys clean the clinton cards facia and it was cleaner when he first started,looked like he had been to fill his bucket up out of the river. and they left it like that.
the two greggs stores have not been touched since i stopped doing them a couple of months ago.
these are just 2 of the stores i used to clean,and now they look like crap. next is the same,river island,all the high street banks,i could go on and on.....
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2012, 07:30:55 pm »
That must be Deans area

jarvy

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2012, 07:31:55 pm »
Bedford
www.wedgwoodcleaning.co.uk

"If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid"