This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobby p

Dynamiq cleaning ltd
« on: January 19, 2012, 09:46:44 pm »
this NEWBuRY,BERKS  firm got in touch with me wanting me to sub some Greggs , i told em yer price is too low got brushed off sharpish but later the snotty guy rang back and he really is a jerk. Today he tried me again ,not in a pleasant way either .  just thought id share

♠Winp®oClean♠

Re: Dynamiq cleaning ltd
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 09:51:34 pm »
this NEWBuRY,BERKS  firm got in touch with me wanting me to sub some Greggs , i told em yer price is too low got brushed off sharpish but later the snotty guy rang back and he really is a jerk. Today he tried me again ,not in a pleasant way either .  just thought id share

I would have laughed at him & said I'd need more than that to turn over let alone get out of my pit! ;D

Halfadaylee

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 09:54:30 pm »

I would have said I would do them and then I would do one!
You carnt polish a turd
Art

stuart mc

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 10:00:50 pm »
how much was he offering? there is a few in my town already covered, but not a lot of glass on them

bobby p

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 10:07:42 pm »
£5.40 ,,,     after he got shirty i had stored their main number and his mobile number in my phone and ignored him for 2 days of regular ringing ,but this afternoon i answered and he said ,cmon MATEY just name your price,im desperate greggs are ripping my head off ,long as u get in them before 7a.m. you can have several greggs and iv other stuff too BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TRAVEL A BIT

YEAH RIGHT !

stuart mc

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 10:17:54 pm »
£5.40 ,,,     after he got shirty i had stored their main number and his mobile number in my phone and ignored him for 2 days of regular ringing ,but this afternoon i answered and he said ,cmon MATEY just name your price,im desperate greggs are ripping my head off ,long as u get in them before 7a.m. you can have several greggs and iv other stuff too BUT YOU MIGHT HAVE TO TRAVEL A BIT

YEAH RIGHT !

thing is mate, that might be rubbish to you, but if you are doing stores and shops around it on a weekly basis, it is no bother to spend a few minutes doing another, if however you don't I can see why you wouldn't, jings I could clean two greggs in my town  in less than a few minutes each, I will not get them as they are already covered, but if asked I would

Frankybadboy

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 10:21:42 pm »
well that must be  asubby offering you that work cause that aint the main man ;)

stuart mc

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 10:24:32 pm »
well that must be  asubby offering you that work cause that aint the main man ;)

well we all knew that ;D

bobby p

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 10:32:46 pm »
wot peed me off was hed giv the job to somebody else and theyd blew him out but he had no shame . most likely cos wen they saw the local greggs its a double bay windower  ,fancy front.  i never turn work away not now iv lads work for me ,but i will always avoid dynamiq now 

Frankybadboy

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 10:34:07 pm »

well we all knew that ;D
and we know who the main man is dont we gav ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2012, 10:37:18 pm »
wot peed me off was hed giv the job to somebody else and theyd blew him out but he had no shame . most likely cos wen they saw the local greggs its a double bay windower  ,fancy front.  i never turn work away not now iv lads work for me ,but i will always avoid dynamiq now 

is that right down the end of the high st virtually on the corner bobby? fstowe i take it?
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

bobby p

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2012, 07:02:35 am »
wot peed me off was hed giv the job to somebody else and theyd blew him out but he had no shame . most likely cos wen they saw the local greggs its a double bay windower  ,fancy front.  i never turn work away not now iv lads work for me ,but i will always avoid dynamiq now  

is that right down the end of the high st virtually on the corner bobby? fstowe i take it?
yes Dan., he wanted me to get down there sharpish and was offering me Clacton and further afield ,remote towns  as extra bait.  if he had been honest and strate up i might have took the bait but he wasnt strate so hes lost his chance . im thinking he will av to send a guy up specially from London at great cost now

Pope vader

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2012, 08:32:07 am »
some one would of picked up the work,   either one of those cleaners who spend all morning intown centres grunting at people or some newbie who thinks he is on the first step to worl domination

Ian101

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 02:06:14 pm »

Ian101

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2012, 02:08:23 pm »

YEAH RIGHT !

for £5.40 I would rather have another hour or 2 in my nice warm bed ... do a days residential work and canvass another house if I needed the £5.40 that much.

LWC

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2012, 05:17:09 pm »
I look after one for them, and i am no mug! They pay well and on time. Takes me less than 2 minutes and is right next to my other shops. Dont know why you all making such a fuss, unless windows are massive, they arent on mine dont see what your problems are.

Pretty much all the shops i look or have looked after are national, WHSmith, HSBC, Boots, Nationwide, Santander, Your Move etc.

steven842

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 08:25:21 am »
the reason they are making such a fuss is they have been ripping of shops for years now some one comes along and offers them  the shop to do at £5.50 .... :'(     

come on guys if you do the whole high street and you refuse to do a greggs "on principle" that mean your a massive £5.50 down and you've got another windae cleaner in YOUR area meaning theres a good chance he could pinch some of your other well paid work .. ;D

Pope vader

« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 08:44:15 am »
but most dont do the whole high street, so isnt worth it

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 09:32:50 am »
Steven I don't want shops ever, so I have a minimum charge of £20 per side (inside/outside) if they want me as a cleaner.

The main reason is the time it will take me where I live, mosts of the high st's are on double yellow or red, all the parking bays are full, so I would have to park and walk some distance to the shop.

All of this takes time, and I could have earn't the same amount by just cleaning a house or pub.

If I had all the shops, then yes I would look at Greggs.

steven842

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 09:43:36 pm »
come on don't kid your self you were in greggs buying pies anyways .... ;D ;D