Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Joining forces
« on: January 16, 2012, 09:21:36 am »
Greetings all you CC scrubbers out there! Question? is there any merit in joining forces such as:
setting up a group ltd.  Synergies which delivers big benifits such as:
1. Savings on - advertising costs, chemicals, legal and insurance, draw a salary, take anual leave, support with large contracts, improved marketing ect. ect!!
Quite possible me thinks!!

John Kelly

Re: Joining forces
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 09:54:30 am »
Sounds good but joining forces with other like minded people who want to be their own boss seems like a nightmare.

AshWhite

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 09:58:53 am »
William,
Take a look at Tacca.co.uk its not a group ltd company, but rather an association set up by a member on here (Derek West), with a view to increasing awareness of carpet cleaning (legitimate instead of cowboys), as well as trying to secure good deals on various products.
Also, its free to join at the moment.
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

ian harper

Re: Joining forces New
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 12:37:11 pm »
William

Kinver_Clean

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 05:46:12 pm »
Be very very careful about companies or partnerships. You have to be able to trust everyone concerned absolutely and totally.
Why do you think that 99% of the people on here work for themselves - they may employ others but the decisions are theirs alone.
A mate had an office cleaning company with a partner, this geezer was always on the golf course so my mate bought him out. He reckoned it would take 2 to 2 1/2 years to pay back the cash. It took him just over the year because he did not realise how much the other bloke was cheating him.
Collaborate with others if you like but keep your independence.
The only business partner I have had was the other half and it was sink or swim together- luckily we swam quite well.
God must love stupid people---He made so many.