This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

forest

help needed
« on: January 07, 2012, 10:39:18 pm »
Here goes.

I have a relative who has worked for a Cleaning company for what must be 20 years and has just been dealt a raw deal which has left him without work!

He's a good family man and is going back to his roots with a simple domestic round ro reduce stress.

I've given and have received much help over the years and hope this community can lend a hand again by letting me know if there are any areas that are worth canvassing which are not currently being worked in Birmingham and within a 25 mile radius of Brum.

Or if you have any work that you cant cope with or if you are thinking of selling part or all of your round for a reasonable fee please contact me. He wouldnt be able to pay the usual rates but we will go all out to offer what we can.

Looking forward to hearing from those people who make this the forum that it is.

Many thanks to all and please CONTACT ME ON cjpoulton@btinternet.com as time is not on our side and the mail will go straight to my mobile and any leads can be pursued straight away.

Pope vader

Re: help needed
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 10:42:25 pm »
all of it,  just knock