This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANCARE WC

Re: Your sacked
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2012, 07:46:34 pm »
i once drove from leeds to calais after dropping 3 strawberries and a pink panther . without leaving the sofa  ;D ;D
LOL  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

G Griffin

« Reply #101 on: January 04, 2012, 09:32:09 pm »
 ;D
This is a trip down memory (or lack of) lane.
MBS were ones I had a lot of, but the best worst strongest I had were Buddhas. You didn't need more than one of those  :o.
I hope Tosh doesn't see the B-word and hijacks this thread.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

H2GoKent

« Reply #102 on: January 04, 2012, 11:06:55 pm »
I`m not convinced that the "call the police,hang him,ban him forever" brigade would be as keen for summary justice if instead of an on trial low life employed window cleaner being in the car it was their wife/favourite niece.

In fact i am pretty damn sure.

I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be so non-judgemental and lenient if he had parked his car on your wife/favourite neices head cause he was drunk & driving.
If you saw a guy running down the road holding a machete you'd call the police, this guy was tumbling down the road in about a ton of steel, would you think it was still ok if he parked it on a bus queue of kids?

Anyone who drives after drinking is a scumbag/selfish turd.
That goes for all the idiots who drive while talking on their phones.
You see them every day weaving all over the road, they don't even know they're doing it.
Rant over.

A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

mikecam

« Reply #103 on: January 04, 2012, 11:22:28 pm »

I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't be so non-judgemental and lenient if he had parked his car on your wife/favourite neices head cause he was drunk & driving.
If you saw a guy running down the road holding a machete you'd call the police, this guy was tumbling down the road in about a ton of steel, would you think it was still ok if he parked it on a bus queue of kids?

You see them every day weaving all over the road, they don't even know they're doing it.
Rant over.

You may be right, but up until now he never done anything like that? Statistically you are more likeley to be killed by a sober driver, thats a fact.  ;D

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2012, 12:02:43 am »
Rant over.

Agreed. Mikecam your a moron and a bit thick judging by your crap English.

mikecam

« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2012, 12:30:25 am »
Rant over.

Yeah but i can't half drink !!! And i'm not a moron, i don't practice any religion at all. Oh, and my statistics are correct. Last time i looked it was legal to drive with 35mil alcohcol/blood level. Thats exactly how dangerous it is to drink and drive, its infact fully legal! And i think you're kidding me, typing English is not a measure of someones intelligence, i think you're just saying that to insult me !!

mikecam

« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2012, 12:39:21 am »
Rant over.

Agreed. Mikecam **your** a moron and a bit thick judging by your crap English.

**you're

;D ;D 

« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2012, 06:44:09 am »
;D
This is a trip down memory (or lack of) lane.
MBS were ones I had a lot of, but the best worst strongest I had were Buddhas. You didn't need more than one of those  :o.
I hope Tosh doesn't see the B-word and hijacks this thread.
i seem to remember the strongest i had were window panes . thatwas the early eighties . but nothing compared to getting a good batch of mushrooms . especially when you had picked em your self ; ;D ;D

« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2012, 07:26:14 am »
Rant over.

Yeah but i can't half drink !!! And i'm not a moron, i don't practice any religion at all. Oh, and my statistics are correct. Last time i looked it was legal to drive with 35mil alcohcol/blood level. Thats exactly how dangerous it is to drink and drive, its infact fully legal! And i think you're kidding me, typing English is not a measure of someones intelligence, i think you're just saying that to insult me !!

I Take back the moron bit. Didn't suss what you were saying. Seems statistically your right! Worrying.

davids3511

« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2012, 08:31:56 am »

Rant over.

You may be right, but up until now he never done anything like that? Statistically you are more likeley to be killed by a sober driver, thats a fact.  ;D
Of course you are because thankfully there are many many times more sober drivers on the road than drunk drivers at any one time.

« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2012, 10:14:24 am »
i knew a window cleaner that used to pick four or five lads up every morning and they never knocked , the reason he had a couple of crates in the van . it got them to work and kept em going . in fact one of em kept a small bottle of vodka in his pockets . sad muppets i know but i dont think any of em drove .end of the week he used to knock the beer money off there wage  ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2012, 01:15:12 pm »
i knew a window cleaner that used to pick four or five lads up every morning and they never knocked , the reason he had a couple of crates in the van . it got them to work and kept em going . in fact one of em kept a small bottle of vodka in his pockets . sad muppets i know but i dont think any of em drove .end of the week he used to knock the beer money off there wage  ;D

this sounds like BUMPER  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #112 on: January 05, 2012, 06:08:37 pm »
I wonder how many peoples minds have been changed, by reading another persons opinon on a forum?