This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woody1

Your sacked
« on: January 03, 2012, 05:42:00 pm »
First time i have sacked some one, it didnt feel good. I told hime when he started we work bank holidays so on monday he did not turn up tried calling him phone was off, today he turns up 20 min late no sorry for being late just a i did not come in as did not feel like it, then i notice he was acting strange then it hit me he was ped as a fart so i sacked him on the spot called the police as he drove to mine and was going to drive back to his like it. police phoned me he was 4 times over the limit.

edward1

Re: Your sacked
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 05:44:51 pm »
you done the right thing m8

sean84

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 05:46:03 pm »
First time i have sacked some one, it didnt feel good. I told hime when he started we work bank holidays so on monday he did not turn up tried calling him phone was off, today he turns up 20 min late no sorry for being late just a i did not come in as did not feel like it, then i notice he was acting strange then it hit me he was ped as a fart so i sacked him on the spot called the police as he drove to mine and was going to drive back to his like it. police phoned me he was 4 times over the limit.

OMG must of been drinking this morning to be over that much! Sounds like a fool to be drinking before work, you sound well rid.

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2012, 05:46:31 pm »
Sacking him...well ok...he did wrong so maybe your within your rights to do it,but couldn't you have stopped him from driving without it getting out of hand.I mean he now has no job and a big fine and disqualification,maybe you were right but surely you could have stopped him driving?

G Griffin

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 05:56:52 pm »
Sacking him...well ok...he did wrong so maybe your within your rights to do it,but couldn't you have stopped him from driving without it getting out of hand.I mean he now has no job and a big fine and disqualification,maybe you were right but surely you could have stopped him driving?

But for how long though?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 06:12:01 pm »
Me & the Bones are not getting involved in this one no way !!!!!!!!!!

G Griffin

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 06:21:04 pm »
Me & the Bones are not getting involved in this one no way !!!!!!!!!!

Right.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 06:24:31 pm »

But for how long though?

Who knows...he didn't try did he....result is a bloke out of work and in trouble.Yes of course he shouldn't be drinking whilst driving,surely we can all agree on that one,but calling the old bill without trying to stop him is out of order in my book....

david watts

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 06:27:24 pm »
 nice one hope he has kids
life is like a box of chocolates you get the crap no one else wants

woody1

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 06:31:22 pm »
Actually i lost my aunt from a drink driver so i think i did do the right thing as just for the record yes he does have a familly and i dont care, if he ran your kid over because i turned i blind eye i am sure you would feel great wouldnt you idiot

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 06:32:28 pm »

But for how long though?

Who knows...he didn't try did he....result is a bloke out of work and in trouble.Yes of course he shouldn't be drinking whilst driving,surely we can all agree on that one,but calling the old bill without trying to stop him is out of order in my book....

He'd already driven to woody1's. I know what you're saying but you can't hang around all day stopping someone from driving, either. Take his keys- yes- but what if he's gets funny or gets a spare set?
People have to take some responsibility for their own actions.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

david watts

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 06:39:22 pm »
Actually i lost my aunt from a drink driver so i think i did do the right thing as just for the record yes he does have a familly and i dont care, if he ran your kid over because i turned i blind eye i am sure you would feel great wouldnt you idiot
may not have the same oppinion as you dosent make me an idiot or did i touch a nerve

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 06:42:41 pm »

Listen mate...you dont have to call me an idiot,imo you didn't need to turn a blind eye you could have easily tried to stop the bloke from driving again and then maybe warned him that if he did drive then you would call the old bill,but no you decided...knowing that he was already out of a job and with a family...that you would just watch him drive back to your place and call the plod on the way back...nice fella...maybe you were frightened of what might happen...i dont know you might be a small bloke or something....but a lot of people would have warned the bloke about his actions first before grassing him up.....

G Griffin

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 06:43:09 pm »
nice one hope he has kids

What if he drives his kids around, four times over the limit?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

david watts

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 06:49:40 pm »
his kids can do what he wants ??? ???

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2012, 06:52:08 pm »

Listen mate...you dont have to call me an idiot,imo you didn't need to turn a blind eye you could have easily tried to stop the bloke from driving again and then maybe warned him that if he did drive then you would call the old bill,but no you decided...knowing that he was already out of a job and with a family...that you would just watch him drive back to your place and call the plod on the way back...nice fella...maybe you were frightened of what might happen...i dont know you might be a small bloke or something....but a lot of people would have warned the bloke about his actions first before grassing him up.....

He should be imprisoned! 4 times over the limit? I wouldnt have thought twice about calling the Police. Idiot deserves all he gets. Woody1 you did exactly what i would have done mate.

david watts

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2012, 06:52:39 pm »
wich is it tool or idiot ??? ??? ??? ???

david watts

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2012, 06:54:58 pm »
i am sorry in hindsight i would do the same you were right to grass

that way he wont be poaching my patch

gary999

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2012, 06:56:24 pm »

i would of done the same thing ive got kids its idiots like that kill
on the road whether he tried to stop him or not is irrelevant

you call it grassing up..i wonder if you would have the same attitude
if a idiot like this guy had mowed down one of your family

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2012, 07:01:33 pm »
Well of course i would ferking feel agrieved at someone  mowing down my family...but he never did he?
He could have possibly been stopped without getting the bloke into further trouble....yes ok if he known to be a consistant drink driver then maybe fair do's but he wouldn't have employed him if he had known that surely...all i am saying is he should have got hold of the bloke first and warned him before informing the old bill.....thats the way i would have done it....