This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

simon w

Re: Dog poo house
« Reply #20 on: December 24, 2011, 08:47:57 am »
Perhaps were looking at this from the wrong angle Guy's? the Bio Hazard cleaners on the other forum charge top dollar for this kind of cleaning, perhaps for those without a full round they could use it as an add on service  :D

I feel sorry for the WC who has to take over from Tony. Not only is he going to have dog poop on his boots but now he's going to have it on his water fed brush when he has to clean the kitchen window  :D

trevor summerfield

« Reply #21 on: December 24, 2011, 11:03:46 am »
dont do them, had a vets surgery with dog crap all round the building, it was the pits, mentioned it politely but they did nothing, DUMPED.

Twc services

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 12:33:50 pm »
Think there is a big market for dog poo clearance. Once a week £7.50 per house. Thats it hanging the pole and hoses up  ;D

tony atkinson

« Reply #23 on: December 24, 2011, 02:29:34 pm »
the next window cleaner will hav 2 be a newbie 2take her on just had a call from the police about splattin dog poop on her window told them dont know wat shes on about told them dont clean her windows she asked me but i dident do them due to her back yard being full of poop and p he turned round and sed dont blame you her house is just a bad inside it turns out she is a dog breeder her husband been on phone i told him to tell her take her face for a poop haha i am still laughin about it now no doubt i will c her in 2weeks time.

deeege

« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2011, 03:34:23 pm »
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

jouk45

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2011, 10:31:02 pm »
one early morning, this house i have to go through to clean the  back windows, the grass was like 3ft tall,  anyway finishes,  and makes my way back through the house, the big dog was in the kitchen, and the woman was eating her morning toast, as i stepped into the kitchen, their was an almighty stinking smell, i had stepped on the dog poo and had come of my boot right on her floor, should have seen her face, the toast fell out her mouth as she started vomiting,she was violently sick  ;D when i went back the next visit, the grass was cut, and no dog poo lol