This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Twc services

Dog poo house
« on: December 23, 2011, 03:58:54 pm »
Cleaned a new house today back garden was full of huge german sheppard poo it went all over my boots and hose was not happy
  >:(

colin purewater

Re: Dog poo house
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 04:02:50 pm »
Now that's a reason to dump!

No thank you
keep it simple

clean

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 04:06:11 pm »
It`s my biggest nightmare hate it so much just no need for it,dirty lazy gits  >:(

PURER CLEAN

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 04:08:48 pm »
ive got a custy like this with there back garden. so i just extend my pole & clean from a good distance  ;D
the lady from the house has seen me doing this & thinks it funny  :-\ lol

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 04:11:39 pm »
Dump... no pun intended  :P

Tom White

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 04:12:47 pm »
These customers are a danger to your health.

I speak to mine; I just point out that dog poo and hoses aren't a good combination and if I phone them the evening prior to cleaning, would they ensure 'poo patrol' has been done prior to our arrival.

I've had a 100% success rate with this; it's a very reasonable request.

tony atkinson

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 04:36:35 pm »
i stood in dog poop yesterday while cleaning a kitchen window so i cleaned it of my boots as i was scrimin the window the owner was laughin and jooken sayin you can clean the garden if you want  aswell so i was not happy so i finshed the house got my £14 went back in to the yard got her poop shovel scooped sum up and splatted it on kitchen window oh she was not happy lost job but i had last laugh the stupid old dog shagger not heard of her yet wen i do will wish her all the best haha

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 04:38:25 pm »
my german shep does 8 dumps a day ;D
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

simon w

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 04:57:40 pm »
i stood in dog poop yesterday while cleaning a kitchen window so i cleaned it of my boots as i was scrimin the window the owner was laughin and jooken sayin you can clean the garden if you want  aswell so i was not happy so i finshed the house got my £14 went back in to the yard got her poop shovel scooped sum up and splatted it on kitchen window oh she was not happy lost job but i had last laugh the stupid old dog shagger not heard of her yet wen i do will wish her all the best haha

Thats the Spirit Tony. Guess she didn't give you a Christmas tip then?  :D

steven ainger

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 04:59:45 pm »
Cleaned a new house today back garden was full of huge german sheppard poo it went all over my boots and hose was not happy
  >:(

This will be your yule log  ;D

tony atkinson

« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 08:38:40 pm »
never had a tip of her in the 2years i hav been doing pal  she is stuck up her and the dogs arse 2much but i had my day been tellin her a bit now about the dog poop and p it stinks but shes not arsed but  she thinks she the world but she looks like a bulldog chewin a wasp feel sorry for her husband livein with that she should of been shot over her mothers back the dog poop lover..................

Londoner

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 09:09:32 pm »
I was asked to go and look at a small disabled bungalow a few years back. The man had a German Shephard which he just let out in the garden. He was in a wheelchair so I guess he couldn't do much else.
The garden was literally ankle deep in the stuff, you couldn't even pick your way between it all.
needless to say I didn't do it.

Coming back to Tosh's point, even if they clear it up the ground is still contaminated and you are still getting it on your hose albeit in much smaller amounts. You might like to think on that Tosh as you are eating your sandwiches afterwards

bobby p

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 09:11:20 pm »
ive read a few times over the yrs  that dog shaggin is a known activity with some  women.   its very wrong  this type of thing. years back i was chattin to a bloke when i was a mechanic ,discussing his rusty car and he pointed out a rusty round hole in the front wing-"just the right height  for shaggin ",dont repair that one  he said-    another pervert !

tony atkinson

« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 09:38:33 pm »
haha.....

G Griffin

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2011, 10:23:08 pm »
ive read a few times over the yrs  that dog shaggin is a known activity with some  women.   its very wrong  this type of thing.

Do you reckon, Bobby? And why are being so judgmental? Live and let live.
I bet the women lead them on though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bobby p

« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2011, 10:51:49 pm »
ive read a few times over the yrs  that dog shaggin is a known activity with some  women.   its very wrong  this type of thing.

lead them on heheh 

i personally would drop anybody from my list who i had grounds to think was a pervert,  otherwise they will use a respectable service as a cover for their bad activities .  A  brash woman on my round was showing a young lad who worked for me her pet chameleon, showing him that it had a very long tongue -immediately my eyebrows raised on hearing this chat , i knew instantly what she had in mind for that pet

G Griffin

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2011, 11:10:47 pm »
That's karma.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2011, 06:46:45 am »
my german shep does 8 dumps a day
You need to change the brand of food you feed your dog. Bad quality produces lots of poo.Less nutrition in bad quality food, more poo. Fact.

« Reply #18 on: December 24, 2011, 07:04:21 am »
If i go to a new customers place and the garden is full of dog s h1t then i just refuse to do the job.If they cant be bothered to pick it up everyday then they aint going to worry about when your coming to clean their windows...disgusting creatures some customers.. ;D

simon w

« Reply #19 on: December 24, 2011, 08:34:40 am »

lead them on heheh 

i personally would drop anybody from my list who i had grounds to think was a pervert,  otherwise they will use a respectable service as a cover for their bad activities .  A  brash woman on my round was showing a young lad who worked for me her pet chameleon, showing him that it had a very long tongue -immediately my eyebrows raised on hearing this chat , i knew instantly what she had in mind for that pet

What she gets up to behind closed doors is one thing, but trying to get your young worker to join in as well is quite out of order  ;D

Anyway all those minutes he was wasting talking to this woman he could have been spent cleaning windows on your next house  :D

I hope you dropped her and docked his wages  :)