Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

richardw

work wanted Leeds bradford
« on: December 12, 2011, 01:15:58 pm »
Work required in the Leeds or bradford area. Traditional preferred

Pureclean Essex Services

Re: work wanted Leeds bradford New
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 07:31:10 pm »
Found this on www.windowcleaningroundforsale.co.uk, if any good to you, posted 08/12/11, you have to join to get contact details, cost £5 for 3 months.

Regards Brian.

Region: North East England
Type: Domestic
Monthly Avg Value : £1,800
Established For: over 2 years
Comments: Window Cleaning Round For Sale in Bradford, West Yorkshire. The round itself consists of around 280 domestic houses & 2 small commercial shops (all ranging between £5 - £10 each, mainly £7 each). Areas covered are BD2, BD4, BD6, BD10, BD12 & BD13. The round brings in around £1,800 every 4 weeks (£23,400 per annum), payments are brought in by collections, but all are good payers. I work this round with my brother and it only takes 7 days to do on average. The round has been established for just over 2 years and has loads of potential to grow as we do regularly get new customers. I will introduce the new owner to the customers & you will receive all my electronic records of customers/prices ect. If you have any questions in the first instance please contact me.
Asking Price : £8,000