Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

woodman

Update on the Herts Beds and Bucks meeting
« on: January 26, 2004, 08:18:44 pm »
Hi Guys

Just a quick update on the proposed meeting (sunny day out in the South ;D) possibly around April 8th

I have talked with 3 possible venues and wanted to know some feed back from you guys as two are cleaning supplies companies who have offered part of there premises to us for the get together with the obvious possible benefit to them.

Some of you might not feel comfortable with this arrangement and I fully understand that so I also have details coming from a hotel close to the M1 ,all depends on cost.

It would be great for us all to bring along our ideas on marketing, examples of flyers often talked about here,to see what equipment we are all using and pick up tips from collegues or even to pass work on if able to etc etc
on a very informal basis.

let me know your feelings on the venue and what else might be included to the 'agenda' should the meeting take place as mentioned before it all depends on numbers ;)

Dave Parry

Re: Update on the Herts Beds and Bucks meeting
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2004, 01:21:39 am »
Dont see any problem with using suppliers venue, always nice to see different shop, kit etc. Problem with hotels is that they like to make money and drinks tea's coffee food tend to be be very pricey.
Bracknell, Berkshire,
Phoenix T/M,
http://www.cleanercarpets.org/index.html

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 06:03:09 pm »
Any update on venue and exact date ???

woodman

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 11:16:23 am »
Hi Chris

Been waiting for some info see updated news above ;)