This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobby p

can i put the prices on George diary sheet?
« on: November 23, 2011, 08:22:03 am »
my brains scattered and i really wish i had the prices in front of me when i arrive at the jobs. do any of you have the prices on your diary sheet to look at,if so, where/how do you add them?

Dave.

Re: can i put the prices on George diary sheet?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 08:27:26 am »
When I print a daily work sheet it gives you an option for prices to be printed?

Although it's a daily work sheet you can choose to have the dates for the whole week if you want.

The daily print option is on the job list, not the diary view

TomCrowther

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 08:37:08 am »
I print the weeks diary off {probably like you} and I jot the prices alongside each customer.

bobby p

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 08:43:33 am »
I print the weeks diary off {probably like you} and I jot the prices alongside each customer.
yes,i print the weeks diary and the following week and sellotape the 2 sheets   together to refer to on the road when a newbie wants to be added

that must take ages to write in the prices by hand ? maybe you get used to doing it ?

andyM

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 09:02:34 am »
When I print a daily work sheet it gives you an option for prices to be printed?

Although it's a daily work sheet you can choose to have the dates for the whole week if you want.

The daily print option is on the job list, not the diary view

Yes thats the way to do it. Select the PRINT PRICES ON JOB LIST option  ;)
One of the Plebs