Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike_G

Re: future of trad
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2011, 10:00:34 pm »
I'm going to start doing my accounts with an abacus.  These damned computers are far too expensive.

Standard, almost pathetic answer. How many people use a microwave to cook every meal?

Are sense of humour bypass operations available on the NHS or do you have to go private?

Oh you were telling jokes......forgive me for not laughing, perhaps your one liners need a little work before you go public!

Well it was 4.15 a m.
I won't be giving up my day job - that's for sure.

Now thats better, a little bit of practice and your getting better already :D

Johnny B

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2011, 10:09:25 pm »
[
That's what I thought about WFP - that it would do my head in.  It did at first because I was short on facilities, live in a flat which makes filtering more difficult etc.  However, it's like anything else that is new to you.  It can take a bit of getting used to but once you get settled into a pattern, you learn more about what you are doing, and it just becomes part of your new normality.

I understand, and actually do agree with what you are saying Paul. It's just me. I don't believe that I would actually earn more by going WFP. The main reason is that I would spend sooo much time checking, rechecking and checking again for spots etc (assuming I could see them 20 feet up in the air) that I would stress myself out over whether I was doing anything less than a perfect job. At least when I am up the ladders I can see what I have done and make good if necessary. I am such a perfectionist (OCD tendencies) that I just know that WFP and I would not get on because I need to be close to the window to make sure all is well, and it wouldn't save me time! I am not knocking, and never will criticize WFP. It clearly works, and as such is an excellent tool for window cleaning, it's just not for me.

Best wishes,
John  
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Mr.G

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2011, 12:11:24 am »
This site hasn't improved since last time I bothered to visit it..

steveo22

« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2011, 07:10:36 pm »
The more tradders the better more work for me to pick up when they do a crap job ;D
Hows your 5 million leaflet drop campaign going? Remember you on about it a while back. Just wondering how you go about cleaning communal window inside apartment blocks, interior office windows etc... Or doesn't your business cater for that? WFP only! "Nah, i don't use one of them squisshys, won't be able to do the inside of you conny Mrs Smith"