This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

thebouncingbunny

must be losing the plot!bargain tank thread
« on: November 17, 2005, 06:44:14 pm »
errrr has it disapeared?is there a problem with this site?or has it been hacked? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?are our details safe?
cheers,bunny
"alas the light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train......."

H h20

Re: must be losing the plot!bargain tank thread
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 07:12:41 pm »
Is it the tank and pump one?,if so it was me who posted it,and yes its disapeared  ???,but if you want any info on it let me know,Gaz  ;)

simbo

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2005, 07:46:42 pm »
gaz did you fit it in your motor? i am thinking of ordering one as i think this is a good  starter for wf and i have room in my kangoo< will email you for some prices on poles etc if thats ok cheers simbO

H h20

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2005, 07:51:19 pm »
gaz did you fit it in your motor? i am thinking of ordering one as i think this is a good  starter for wf and i have room in my kangoo< will email you for some prices on poles etc if thats ok cheers simbO
No probs,Gaz  ;)

thebouncingbunny

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 09:36:37 pm »
cheers,may still have it in my history.i fear this site is not secure.good job i dont use the passwords elsewhere!there seems to be a spate of forum hacking going on at the moment >:(
"alas the light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train......."