This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tomo

being thorough...must be the key
« on: November 16, 2005, 10:20:54 pm »
my first week at water fed pole and i have been more than impressed with the results... im have checked windows at random and they have a better finish than i would have had with a squeege, espeacially with this low winter sun... iam slower at the moment but money has never been the issue my saftey has.

i am really thorough with the brush on glass lets face it at the end of the day you are only agitating dust and dirt on the glass not cement(not yet anyway) and i rinse really well the only time i had problems was when i didnt pass the brush side to side at the top of the glass enough.

it seems like alot of lugging equipment about at the start but i have already booked two conservatory roof cleans which i intend to charge at least £35 minimum and increased the prices of two houses because i can now do the windows above conservatory.

one of the windows above the conservatory was a bit difficult with the angle i was at but i said to the customer the window will be better after wfping it than not. i was not expecting a good job to be honest but sure enough as it was drying so you could see the glass begin to gleam so i told customer it might not be perfect this time but it will get better(the window hadn't been done for a year)then i told her to go and check it, she did and said she was impressed altho she spotted one mark she was more than happy to know it would eventually come good she checked the rest of the upstairs windows at the same time and said that she was pleased.

i may and will probably encounter spotting or some other problem while i clean windows this way but for the sake of a couple of quid here or there my family know i am safer at work when i leave the house each morning.

matt

Re: being thorough...must be the key
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2005, 10:28:32 pm »

i may and will probably encounter spotting or some other problem while i clean windows this way but for the sake of a couple of quid here or there my family know i am safer at work when i leave the house each morning.

exactly

Moderator David@stives

Re: being thorough...must be the key
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 10:32:02 pm »
i`ll name that tune in one

You got it