Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary bolton

carpet cleaning equipment for sale
« on: October 10, 2011, 04:20:37 pm »
 Carpet Cleaning equipment for sale   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything you need for a carpet cleaning business. I have tried this business for a few months now
and have decided this is not for me.
Here is a list of my equipment.

CFR Pro 400 very good condition and only has 22 hours work on the clock, this comes with 25 feet of hose,
an upholstery tool also the carpet wand is the Wonderwand. this also comes with a heater.

Enviro Dri Gem 4, I bought this machine off this site a few months ago off a guy called Terry Chennells, this
has done very little work and is in excellent condition, it comes with white and gold brushes and half a tub
of Host dry cleaning granuals.

Host dri extraction cleaning machine this the old style m/c it works fine but I only have the black brushes with it.

Victor wolf 15 inch slow speed floor polisher-scrubber, I  bought this for cleaning office carpets but the job did'nt
come off. this comes with standard carpet pad and a medium duty carpet pad, (pads are brand new).

I have not fell in the trap of filling my garage with chemicals I will never use, I have a few hundred pounds worth
of cleaning solutions wool x, Power burst, Pre enzyme and stain removers that will last ages.

Price is £2800 for the lot.
if you have any questions or would like to view then ring me on 07521286083. see photo's, I can email more photos
if you require.
Thanks, Gary.