This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Re: angry customer
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 06:34:36 am »
deny deny deny and drop if u have to

What if it was him though. It's no good trying to portray an image of professionalism if you behave like a pikey when it is your fault.

I'm not saying admit it if he didn't do it, but don't just knee jerk react and bury your head in the sand. If he did do it he needs to admit it.

but it wasnt him - more than likely

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 08:30:18 am »
DENY AND DROP!!!also tell everyone you have no insurance even if you have.it should stop people trying it on!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

If you defo didnt do it just sack him off.not worth worrying about!! ;) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

H S and Son

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 09:00:15 am »
deny deny deny and drop if u have to

What if it was him though. It's no good trying to portray an image of professionalism if you behave like a pikey when it is your fault.

I'm not saying admit it if he didn't do it, but don't just knee jerk react and bury your head in the sand. If he did do it he needs to admit it.

but it wasnt him - more than likely

There's three sides to a story Ian, more than likely ain't one of them  ;)

sunshine windies

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 06:59:22 pm »
Went round today he had calmed down a lot and was very reasonable , looked at the scratch was just a surface blemish about an inch or 2 long, i am still convinced i hadnt done it, showed him my equipment had a chat he said i can probably get it fixed for about £40 -£50 so i said lets pay half each and carry on then which he was happy with...........some of you will probably think ive been mugged off but at the end of the day i've kept him as a customer and both of his neighbours so its a small price to pay to keep every one happy, thats my view anyway :)

david68

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 07:18:30 pm »
Next thing he will go to doctors claiming whip lash or pole shock
David

www.ccwin.co.uk

My learning hobby
www.dbritweb.com