Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tony Rowley

Good Customer Service
« on: August 14, 2011, 02:04:53 pm »
Started work Friday morning, turned on machine went up 2 1/2 flights to start cleaning the stairs, pick up the hand tool and all of a sudden it stops, no vac no water. Start to head downstairs and can hear smoke alarm going off and can smell burning (luckily customer has gone out) so decide to pick up the pace and get down to the machine. New vac i fitted six weeks ago is the source of the smell and the machine has fused at the plug. Anyway the story of the vac is a different issue but i continued the job and the next job on the one remaining vac.

Got home and started looking for a vac, bought this one of ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140590073995&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT  (hope thats right).

Anyway it was like 4pm so i sent a message asking can it please delivered as quick as possible, ten minutes later i got a message asking me if i wanted it tonight (friday) and if so someone could drop it off to me about 10pm. I accepted the kind gesture.

The vac turned up at my house at 11pm friday night, fitted it yesterday and all ready to go for tomorrow morning :)

At this stage i cannot vouch for how long it will last but if its as good as the customer service hopefully longer than the last one.

Anyway if your based in London and need a vac quickly i can reccomend them.

Cheers

Tony