This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wwoodee22

Karcher HDS 801 B
« on: August 10, 2011, 02:53:52 pm »
http://www.cleaningequipmentsupplies.co.uk/karcher-water-pressure-washer-petrol-powered-1210101-p-28004.html

Someone has given me one of these are they powerful enough for pressure washing.
I don't do much never pushed it really, I already have a machine with Yanmar L100 engine, Interpump WS201 pump and RS500 gearbox, this has been good,
but is the hot water at this pressure any good.
Barry

Rob_Mac

Re: Karcher HDS 801 B
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 03:19:23 pm »
I subbed some work to a guy recently who helped us out on a large car park. He had two of these, big impressive looking machines but they just don't have the flow rate and failed to keep up.

I am sure they will be fine on most applications and domestic and small commercial works, are they about 11 litres per minute. Our minimum would be 15 lpm.

Not the highest flow or psi but you have heat.

If you were given it then you had a bargain.

Rob ;D

wwoodee22

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 04:12:25 pm »
Hi Rob,

I suppose that I was already thinking this.

I've got a big garden that has limestone which is full of Lichens and algae being worse around the pool area and was hoping that the hot would be better to use. I was gonna scrub it with a 50/50 mix of bleach and water first.

Was given to me by a mate who had a lorry firm but sold it, the machine was only used to clean the wagons and is only about 2 years old and kept in good condition.

Barry

BDCS

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 09:04:02 pm »
Its always good to have a heat option and a spare machine. The pool will come up with the bleach and cold