This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

giftedk

anyone fitted a pump
« on: October 20, 2005, 08:43:03 pm »
hi all me again, im looking to fit a pump to my ro200 as its not producing quick enough. Has anyone else ever fitted a pump to their ro unit is it hard and wheres the cheapest place to get one.?
The people i got my system off said i need to strip the unit and its aggravation, but
www.ro-man.com sell one for £85 with 145psi, they said it connects easy as anything.

Re: anyone fitted a pump
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 09:02:38 pm »
How much pure are you getting every 24 hrs?

Andrew

giftedk

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 09:16:43 pm »
hi Andrew,

my flow goes in at 50psi and comes out at 25, pathetic i know.  A 46 gallon drum takes all day and all night to fill.

rosskesava

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 09:31:46 pm »
Hi giftedk

That's the exact pump we have with our RO unit.

It's a doodle to fit. All you need is a pair of scissor to cut the tubing and some screws should you want it to be secured to something.

Ours in on the wall of my shed.

It's almost silent.

One word of warning though, we have a float thing like you have in a cystern to stop the water when the barrel gets full. If you don't have something to stop the pump at the same time, it will blow the tubing off and then you'll get water everywhere.

Cheers

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 10:23:31 pm »
WE have the RO MAN 200GPD and are getting borderline pressure. That is just under 50 PSI and always get at least 600 ltrs a day out of it. I suspect something else other than pressure for such a low output. Sorry for sounding simplistic but are you sure you dont have any leaks anywhere. That may account for loss of output.

Andrew