Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: IONIC THERMOPURE SYSTEM
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2011, 08:51:07 am »
Um, the loan is more like thirty grand and above for a guy who couldn't afford to draw a wage last month, didn't like window cleaning, didn't know how to pay staff, knew nothing about vat and can't do mathematics to save his life.
That's why the advice from the rip off merchants is probably poor advice in the long run. It seems Richy is in a hole financially and sees a massive loan as the way forward, the pound signs are rolling and Ionics are rubbing their grubby little hands together anticipating another victim.
 It might work, who knows but I wouldn't do it and the bank manager probably wouldn't. I bet Ionics can find the loan pretty easily though  ;D

richywilts

« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2011, 12:35:56 pm »
Um, the loan is more like thirty grand and above for a guy who couldn't afford to draw a wage last month, didn't like window cleaning, didn't know how to pay staff, knew nothing about vat and can't do mathematics to save his life.
That's why the advice from the rip off merchants is probably poor advice in the long run. It seems Richy is in a hole financially and sees a massive loan as the way forward, the pound signs are rolling and Ionics are rubbing their grubby little hands together anticipating another victim.
 It might work, who knows but I wouldn't do it and the bank manager probably wouldn't. I bet Ionics can find the loan pretty easily though  ;D

why cant i do mathematics?? coz of the ballpark figures i posted the other day which i may have forgotten a couple of things that werent 100% accurate, iv done about three different business plans ranging from worse case scenario to best case and my figures add up, iv been working with a ex bank manager who works for business link and hes very confident the figures are right, no i havent drawn a wage recently because im expanding and you sometime have to take a risk in business, so what if im not the happiest window cleaner in the uk and im sure many other may admit to not enjoying it, but il do it no problem to put food on my familys table. i hold me hands up to not knowing a great deal about vat but that is something which i can get professional advice on, as for a business loan were talking more like 24grand now, whats the problem if the number stack up, iv paid cash for everything iv got in my business and this is the first time iv looked for funding.

its better to try and fail than to fail to try!!!!!!!
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

richardwiltshire36@yahoo.co.uk
www.windowcleandirect.co.uk

RichardBardsley

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2011, 02:23:24 pm »
Seems to me that if HydroPhyl spent as much time on this forum on getting more business, he'd be expanding too. What a bitter old man, who thinks he knows it all.
We should encourage and support companies expanding.
Good luck Mr. Wiltshire seems you've done the sums well and got professional advise, now go for it.

Its always scary but exciting too and that will drive your business forward and make it a success. When it is successful sell it, double bubble. ;D ;D

richywilts

« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2011, 03:31:35 pm »
hi richard sorry do i know you just you have used my surname!!!!!!!
Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Dave Willis

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2011, 03:34:56 pm »
very true I do apologise Richy, i was particularly grumpy this morning and regretted posting that when I was later scrubbing away. I will say no more on the subject

ronnie paton

Perfect Windows

« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2011, 03:55:03 pm »
No one is getting there windows cleaned in October or January in the current climate.

Bar two drop outs, mine all did last year.

Vin

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #67 on: August 05, 2011, 03:58:01 pm »
hi richard sorry do i know you just you have used my surname!!!!!!!

Richard Wiltshire
Window Clean Direct

Richy its in your signature! 

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #68 on: August 05, 2011, 05:11:37 pm »
If the figures stack up & all the professional advisors agree, then what you waiting for?

You can't lose! ;)

neil kellett

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2011, 10:32:31 pm »
Ionics systems will pay for themselves and are absolutelely bullit proof (unless used by some neanderthal ) Mine works better now than it did when I first got it in 06' if that makes sense. But with the credit crunch and the banking crisis and the recession all rolled into one I got caught out. I was huge in construction clean up and was able to pay cash for my system back in the day. But i got the Vivaro (brand new) on credit and then bought a house in 07' so it was a nightmare making the last few payments on the van towards the end of last year ( 509.67 euros p/m) as it all dried up.
I'm on the pigs back now as the water here is free and the pressure is great. Real soft water too, liquid gold ha ha. The point is that today was a black Friday globally speaking. Just look at Bloomberg - they're all pulling their hair out. Double dip recession perhaps. Don't over expose yourself Richy. I'm not jealous at all.
But the bank will have no problems at all selling on those vans at auction when it all goes belly up again. And you'll lose the house and the table that you feed the family on buddy. Have you another ten grand in marketing to add to buying the new kit? Take a fools advice.
Vilyetyet' c paboti mozhna v dva c4yota!
One can lose a job in the blink of an eye!

mikecam

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2011, 11:36:16 pm »
I always thought , that at least since the creation of the welfare state, that no one has to work to put food on the familys table. Lets be honest here!!! We work to psy for cars, conservatorys, barbeques and holidays, or at least i do !!

John drake

« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2011, 12:40:07 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Classic
Where has my post gone ?
drake_john@rocketmail.com

formb

Re: IONIC THERMOPURE SYSTEM New
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2013, 05:05:08 pm »
had a demo from richard everingham yesterday

Just had an e-mail off a Richard Everingham from Reach iT(TM)

Same fella?