This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

H h20

Pole hose and fittings
« on: October 19, 2005, 05:14:20 pm »
Hi all ,just wondering what size(bore)hose you use that runs up the pole,and what connectors to connect it to the standard hose,i currently use the 4mm microbore,i have got 2 poles an 18ft and a33ft,the 18ft is fine with it but the 33ft struggles when fully extended i may need to upgrade it to 6 or 8mm,what do you think,Gaz.

H h20

Re: Pole hose and fittings
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 11:13:47 am »
 ??? So no one knows the size of their hose bore, or you ain`t going to help??? :(

squeaky-clean 1

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 12:41:54 pm »
hi gaz
i have 6mm bore up my pole and i also use 6mm on my hose real and it give just the wright amount of presure to run two poles off one pump.
useing 6mm on the hose real also means you can have more hose on the real i have 90mtr on one real.

Belinda
ps hpoe you dont mind replys from a remale. ;D
Belinda
the real boss.

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 12:55:16 pm »
I can't help here Gaz - all I know is that mine is standard Omnipole but I don't know the size - never been a prob and they sell it for about 11 quid a roll and I think it might be long enough for a couple of poles - maybe give them a call - sorry can't be any more use :)

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2005, 02:16:23 pm »
If your big pole is struggling you may need a stronger pump i have 100 psi and that can handle anything my jets are the narrowest part of my system propaply no bigger than 3 mm and i can get the jets shooting 20 ` across the road if i use full power

Dave

H h20

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2005, 04:51:44 pm »
Thanks for the replies,i did think it may be my pump,i am thinking of going for a 75psi,Gaz.

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2005, 08:38:37 pm »
Gaz don't cut corners for an extra few quid get a 100psi.
like anything if you have more power than you need you rarely use it to its max so it never has to strain to keep up with the demand made on it..

I'm acrose your way again on the 16th Nov (another course) I'll bring the van acoss and let you have a play

Alan
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz

H h20

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2005, 10:01:53 pm »
Gaz don't cut corners for an extra few quid get a 100psi.
like anything if you have more power than you need you rarely use it to its max so it never has to strain to keep up with the demand made on it..

I'm acrose your way again on the 16th Nov (another course) I'll bring the van acoss and let you have a play

Alan
OOH Alan you are going to let me have a play with your pole  :o,
Nice one,it should convince me to go for the 100 psi,Gaz.

thewindowcleaner1

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2005, 10:35:23 pm »
OOH Alan you are going to let me have a play with your pole

and my curly wurly hose 
The secret is not doing as you like but liking what you do
www.thewindowcleaner.biz