This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tomo

Thank you Andrew mccann
« on: October 18, 2005, 11:23:43 pm »
Andrew spoke to your brother in law today the order has gone through looking forward to going wfp all my customers see the sense of it when i explained the change to them...a few odd expressions to start but when they realised the benifits like frame clean etc  window above conservatory they like the idea many commented they were more concerned for my safety which was suprisingly nice ;D. thanks for all your help and i look forward to using it(you could use me as an advert if its good ;)

Roy Harding

Re: Thank you Andrew mccann
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 11:28:27 pm »
Hi Tomo

If you ever have any problems give me an email.

Regards Roy :)

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 11:39:49 pm »
Thanks Tom  ;D

Yes I have spoken to Andy and things are being processed for you.

You have both Adepta's number and mine so there is always someone at available for you. Be assured that you won't be left alone to get to grips with all this new fangled stuff!!  ;D Any questions.. and I mean any at all just call and we will help you in any way we can.

Andrew

tomo

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 11:48:58 pm »
Thanks Roy and Thank you Andrew i would have never have thought about going in to wfp if it weren't for guys like you and forums like this .i dont post much on here despite window cleaning over 10 yrs now, i like to read and learn and i certainly have been clued up on the wfp subject (to the annoiance of the misses ::))Keep up the good posts you make it worth all the while and that goes for all members with useful info thanks....the adventure starts soon ;D

gaza

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2005, 09:03:20 am »
TOMO:ANDYS BUILDING YOU TWO BILL BOARDS TO HANG AROUND YOUR NECK re ADVERT ;D

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2005, 09:09:14 am »
TOMO:ANDYS BUILDING YOU TWO BILL BOARDS TO HANG AROUND YOUR NECK re ADVERT ;D

GAZA

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!    ;D  ;D  ;D

Thanks Gaza...  that gave me a great belly laff!!!

( not a bad idea though )  ;)

Andrew

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2005, 03:04:03 pm »
Thanks for the bottle of wine left at my door, Tomo.  If anyone else wants to look at my WFP system; you to are welcome to leave a bottle of wine at my front door.

Regards,

Tosh