This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

scud

Re: Need a leisure battery - Who sells em the cheapest please ?
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2011, 08:26:16 pm »
  I have said this before and will no doubt say it again.

Go to a mobility dealer and get an old one from a mobility scooter, they will run a pump for upto a fortnight (thats about 4000ltrs pumped for me) between charges, I have 2 of them and they have been going for 3 years now, I always have a fully charged one ready in the van for when the one in use runs down.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2011, 08:48:39 pm »
  I have said this before and will no doubt say it again.

Go to a mobility dealer and get an old one from a mobility scooter, they will run a pump for upto a fortnight (thats about 4000ltrs pumped for me) between charges, I have 2 of them and they have been going for 3 years now, I always have a fully charged one ready in the van for when the one in use runs down.

Nice tip scud! Tosh is so decrepit tho' - he needs his in his mobility scooter!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

LWC

« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2011, 05:49:59 am »
HELLO!

RUN IT OFF VAN BATTERY

Nope, I don't want too.  I have at least one week's worth of work under a mile from where I live; two of us; two pumps going, only going maybe two-or-three-miles per day (maybe five miles tops) - and running from the van battery - I don't think so, matey.

Ive got loads of local work like that, not a problem, one job i dont move the van ALL day and the pump must be going for about 5 - 6 hours...and still just starts at end of day and off we drive.

Londoner

« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2011, 12:28:15 pm »