Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Billy Russell

Joe Hatton
« on: July 10, 2011, 09:52:47 am »
Looks like Joe has gone!!!

Well i think thats a shame! He's a nice guy, been in the trade a long time, yes he talks about solutions alot but they work for him! i for one am sad not to see him on here! i never always agreed with what he said but i respected what he said, i think the people that have seemed to be on his back lately , should be ashamed of there selfs! I'm not saying don't express your opinions, but at least have some respect for people that have been there and done it!

Regards

Billy

Darren O

Re: Joe Hatton
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 10:02:47 am »
Billy who should be ashamed of themselves Joe come on here making sweeping statements that these new vacs were probably only suitable for the Jaguar AJB come on and basically blew him out the water and Joe went in a HUFF tough.

derek west

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 10:03:11 am »
echo that billy but i think joes had enough crap in his life without listening to it on here, ive been lucky enough to meet the guy and his lovely wife and can't blame him. good luck joe and keep in touch matey.

AshWhite

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 10:38:03 am »
Its a shame for someone to leave who was always willing to offer their help or opinion. The fact that people have different opinions is a credit to a forum, not a detraction. Otherwise its no better than an infomercial on late night tv..
All the best anyway Joe.
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

Colin Day

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 10:44:25 am »
I can't believe how disrespectful some people were to Joe, but don't expect those guilty of it to show any remorse in any way, muppets!

So that's another experienced carpet cleaner gone, at least some of us who aren't scared to give our details, can still pick his brains on the other channel... ;)

Phillip Mold

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 11:03:00 am »
Joe is a smashing bloke and its a shame he is gone, maybe some people should think a bit more before posting. This place will be poorer for his absence.
Doing the best job in the world as well as I can

Simon Gerrard

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 11:41:39 am »
Calling Joe, 'an old codger,' is in my view completely and utterly over the top and totally disrespectful of a man that has shared his many years of experience with all and sundry and so to be disrespectful of him in that manner is obscene.
What is even more astonishing is that the forum moderators and owners take no action and simply turn a blind eye, so shame on them. The people who should be leaving this forum are the guilty ones, not Joe. This forum will be the poorer for the loss of Joe, so well done. muppets, you've robbed everyone of a valuable resource called Joe Hatton.

Simon

markpowell

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 12:03:28 pm »
My thoughtys exactly Simon, well said
All the best for the fyture Joe.
Mark

neil kellett

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2011, 12:28:27 pm »
He'll be back. As a guest or something maybe, its in his blood, he's a giver. He helped me out last year when I was having an issue with the Advance. He's the Man! Lots on here including me would'nt be fit to warm up his van in the mornings for him.
Vilyetyet' c paboti mozhna v dva c4yota!
One can lose a job in the blink of an eye!

Darren O

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2011, 12:29:07 pm »
Simon or Tom Bennet or what ever other names you were posting under thats a bit rich

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2011, 01:35:00 pm »
I'm afraid Joe won't be back, if you see what's happened in the last few months of a year Joe has taken a back seat in his cleaning empire and I think he will reside on the other forum.

Shaun

Mike Halliday

« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2011, 01:57:40 pm »
as a moderator i read( nearly) every post and i can't see any posts that are disrespectful to joe. disagreeing with some one or asking them to prove a statement is not disrespectful it's just normal discussion.

calling him an old codger is not disrespectful, it is forum banter,  Easter bonnet ( or what ever his name is now) is often called a lot worse but no one jumps to his defence.

but we all have a choice, if joe doesn't want to participate in CIU then that is his choice, I have forums that I choice not to participate in... I just don't log onto their site I don't need to make a big statement about leaving by deleting my membership.

hopefully joe will reconsider, CIU is a better place with him here.... just like Colin, Simon, Dawg,darren etc..etc..etc make this a better place. diversity always enriches  these forums.

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

john steel

« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2011, 02:07:44 pm »
Well said Mike.

Simon tends to always go over the top anyway ::)

« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2011, 02:13:27 pm »
I would agree, Joe likes the attention so he will be back. :-*

He is prob on the CLEAN TALK forum now getting all the pats on the back from the lets blow smoke up each others ar s e  and talk lovey lovey about there  super machines and magic chemicals gang  ::)

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2011, 02:20:31 pm »
Mike aren't you supposed to be on honey moon or doing what newly weds are supposed to do before the rot sets in :o

Shaun

Mike Halliday

« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2011, 02:26:33 pm »
going next saturday... thank you for the card it was very thoughtful of you to remember :-* :-*

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2011, 02:56:08 pm »
Joe is a nice man, experienced carpet cleaner and in life.

But the vast majority of his posts all went back to solutions, mpower, cornwall, jaguar/scorpion.

Thats why alot of other other members of this forum disliked the style of his posts and commented on it.

Tony

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 04:02:30 pm »
Joe's posts did go back to Solutions but that was based on his experiences with the equipment and products bought but it has been mentions umpteen times before that he did champion them, I think with Solutions also having their own forum up against this one and the 'them and us' that it has created then anyone refering to them especially on a regular basis like Joe did then it was always going to cause animosity.

Shaun

Colin Day

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 04:34:17 pm »
Anyone who has given Solution a fair crack of the whip usually ends up being very loyal to them. The same can be said for a majority of suppliers, Alltec, Extracta and a host of others. The 'them and us' situation occurs when some pleb slates a supplier and us loyal customers take offence to it.

I once had a right go at Nick on here and slagged him and his chemicals off for some reason that I honestly can't remember. I just had a proper attitude problem I guess, so I was "That" pleb! Then I got to meet the guy face to face and quickly changed my attitude towards him. He has become a very good friend and has helped me and my business get through some tough and challenging times.

John and Brian at Extracta are also worth mentioning because again, they are very helpful and nothing's ever too much trouble for them. Alltec have always been helpful in the past too and I wax lyrical about my Alltec 600psi Triple Vac. Another good supplier is Paul at PJ Cleaning Supplies.

gwrightson

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2011, 05:11:33 pm »
Anyone who has given Solution a fair crack of the whip usually ends up being very loyal to them. The same can be said for a majority of suppliers, Alltec, Extracta and a host of others. The 'them and us' situation occurs when some pleb slates a supplier and us loyal customers take offence to it.

I once had a right go at Nick on here and slagged him and his chemicals off for some reason that I honestly can't remember. I just had a proper attitude problem I guess, so I was "That" pleb! Then I got to meet the guy face to face and quickly changed my attitude towards him. He has become a very good friend and has helped me and my business get through some tough and challenging times.

John and Brian at Extracta are also worth mentioning because again, they are very helpful and nothing's ever too much trouble for them. Alltec have always been helpful in the past too and I wax lyrical about my Alltec 600psi Triple Vac. Another good supplier is Paul at PJ Cleaning Supplies.

Colin ,
you were obviously not around a number of years ago when Nick was given a fair crack of the whip by many est c/c ,and many of them c/c fought tooth and nail  on behalf of Nick ,only for it to all go pear shaped resulting in the very same c/c been very annoyed with solutions.   
or maybe you have been around a little longer and just have a short memory  ???

Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha